- 6 Gillette Venus Embrace Razors $6.99 each, used six $2 coupons (2/7 P&G) and got back a $5 Target gift card for every 2 razors I bought = $14.94
- 6 Olay Total Effects body washes $5.49 each, used six FREE coupons (WYB Gillette Venus razor, 2/7 P&G) and got back a $5 Target gift card for every 3 bottles I bought = $10 profit
- Total was $26.30 and I got back $25 in gift cards, so a total cost of $1.30
Then at another store, I bought:
- 10 Gillette Fusion Manual Razors $6.99 each, used ten $4 coupons (2/7 P&G) and got back a $5 Target gift card for every 2 razors I bought
- Total was $33.04 and I got back $25 in gift cards, so a total cost of $8.04 or $0.80 a razor
The store had tons of these razors and I didn't even come close to cleaning them out. I have 16 more coupons to use, so I'll be back. Even with tax included, this deal is cheaper than buying the razors at CVS or Walgreens, and I can buy lots at once, eliminating the need for multiple transactions.
I'm also going to use these receipts to send away for two $100 P&G coupon booklets (WYB $50 of P&G items). P&G did this same rebate last year and some of the coupons were just ok, but some were great. Its definitely worth saving all those receipts and sending away for it.