A&P - there are lots of great deals this week. Here's what I worked up:
For the General Mills Spend $30, get $8 in rewards deal:
- 4 boxes Cheerios 4 for $5, use four $0.75 coupons (double to $1.50) coming in Sunday's paper = free or $1 overage
- 4 Nature Valley granola bars 4 for $6, use four $0.50 coupons (8/10 GM double to $1) = $2
- 4 Chex Mix 2 for $3, use four $0.50 coupons (8/10 GM double to $1) = $2
- 2 Yoplait Trix 2 for $5, use $0.75 off 2 coupon (8/10 GM double to $1.50) = $3.50
- 3 Betty Crocker cookie mixes 3 for $5, use three $0.40 coupons (8/10 GM double to $0.80) = $2.60
- 3 Betty Crocker potatoes $1 each = $3
- Total will be $12.10 after coupons and I'll get back $8 in rewards - $4 for all this food - works for me!
For the Kraft Spend $30, Get $7 in rewards deal:
I picked up 5 copies of the current issue of All You magazine at Walmart today (found in check out aisles, not with magazines). This magazine is awesome and always has tons of really valuable coupons in it. It costs $1.97 each although mine rang up as $1.77. Inside on pg. 159 are great Kraft coupons: Free Kraft dressing, Wheat Thins, Crystal Lite or Oscar Mayer hot dogs when you buy 3 Kraft, Nabisco or Oscar Mayer products. These work really well with the A&P deals this week. Single packages of Kool Aid are 8 for $1 and this qualifies as a product to use for the freebie coupons. This is a great way to use these freebie coupons with very little OOP.
CVS - not really seeing much this week, which is fine with me. I can definitely use a CVS break after all the hounding I did on Sunday! :) Here are some "almost" freebies:
- Revlon Lash Fantasy mascara $7.99, use $2 coupon (7/20 SS) or $1 coupon (8/3 SS) and get back $5 ECB (Limit 1) = $0.99 w/$2 coupon or $1.99 w/$1 coupon
- Buy $10 worth of Band-Aid, Neosporin or Johnson & Johnson first aid stuff get $5 ECB (Limit 1), prices start at $0.99 (excludes Neosporin 1oz). There are tons of coupons out there -$1 Neosporin Product (5/18 RP, 6/22 RP, 7/27 SS), $1 Band-Aid Product (5/18 RP), $1 Band-Aid Ultra Strips (6/15 SS, 6/22 RP) so this may work out to be a good deal.
- NEW - Almost forgot about this! RA has coupon booklets out that are good until 8/23. I got mine in my paper, but they should also have them in the stores (check stands when you walk in store or with the cashiers). Here's what it looks like:
These are Rite Aid coupons, which means they can be combined with manufacturer's coupons. The coupon I'm really excited about is on the 4th page and is a $5 off any Be Fine skincare product. RA sells single serve face washes/scrubs (pic here) for $1.99 - which means this coupon will give you $3.01 overage! In my store, these are in their own display case near the shampoo (not with skincare). I think I'm going to use that to buy the toothpaste below and something else. Oh the possibilities!
NEW - decided what to do with my Be Fine overage. I may have to go to three stores b/c the Be Fine Q's say one per customer. I'll probably do one transaction, have DBF do second and head on to another store for third trans. Here goes:
- Transaction 1: Be Fine $1.99, 3 Hellmann's $5.97, use $5 Be Fine Q and three $0.60 Hellmann's Q's = $1.16
- Transaction 2: Be Fine $1.99, 6 Lipton sides $5.94, use $5 Be Fine Q and three $0.75 off 2 Lipton Q's = $0.68
- Transaction 3: Be Fine $1.99, 2 Lipton sides $1.98, 1 Hellmann's $1.99 and candy bar around $0.50, use $5 Be Fine Q, one $0.75 off 2 Lipton Q and one $0.60 Hellmann's Q = around $0.11
That brings me to $15 (see details below), so I'll submit for the $5 SCR = $3.05 profit! yay!
- NEW - St. Ives is BOGO. If you can find any of the Elements products that are included in the BOGO sale, use the BOGO coupon from the 8/10 SS and you've got yourself FREE St. Ives!
- Crest Toothpaste $3.19, use $0.75 or $1 coupon (8/3 P&G) and get back $3.19 SCR #75 = $0.75 or $1 profit depending on your coupon value
- L'Oreal Vive Pro Shampoo or Conditioner BOGO sale, use BOGO coupon (7/13 SS) and $1 coupon (6/8 SS, 7/13 SS) = FREE or $1.00 profit if your store will let you use both coupons
- Honey Bunches of Oats BOGO sale, use freebie coupon from previous mail-in offer = two boxes for FREE
Buy $15 of Con Agra (Ragu, Lipton Tea, Hellmans/Best Foods Mayo - all $1.99 OR Lipton Sides for $0.99) and get a $5 SCR #133 (limit 1). Here are some ideas (you can also mix & match):
- Lipton Sides: Buy 16 for $15.84 - (8) $0.75 coupons (5/18 RP or $0.75 off 2 coupons 8/17 RP - OOP higher) - $5.00 SCR = $4.84 OOP or approx. $.30/ea.
- Ragu: Buy 8 for $15.92 - (4) $1.00/2 coupons (8/17 RP) - $5.00 SCR = $6.95 or $.87 ea. Not as good as the Walgreens deal below, but not everyone has a Walgreens.
- Hellman's/Best Foods Mayo: Buy 8 for $15.92 - (8) $0.60 coupons (7/27 RP or 8/17 RP) - $5.00 SCR = $6.12 or $.77 ea.
- Lipton Tea Mix: Buy 8 for $15.92 - (4) $1.00/2 coupons (7/27 RP or $0.75 off 2 in 8/17 RP - OOP slightly higher) - $5.00 SCR = $6.95 or $.87 ea.
Walgreens - thanks dancinmama for helping me with the Skippy & Ragu deals! :)
- Skippy PB six for $10, use six $0.60 coupons (8/17 RP) and get back $4 RR = $0.40 a jar
- Ragu sauce six for $10, use three $1 off 2 coupons (8/17 RP) and get back $4 RR = $0.50 a jar
*The Ragu and Skippy are part of the same deal so you can mix and match if your store doesn't have six of each. If you're going to buy 6 jars of Skippy and 6 jars of Ragu - I would do separate transactions just to be sure you get both RR's.
- Pantene Pro-V two for $8, use $1 off 2 coupon (8/3 P&G) and get back $3 RR = $4. If the Restoratives and/or Expressions are included in the sale, there is a rebate of $5.99 when you buy two = $1.99 profit
- Some things I'll be picking up using all of my RR's from the Kellogg's deal last week (not freebies, but good prices in my humble opinion): $0.39 bubble mailers (with in-circular coupon, limit 6), Red Baron pizzas two for $5 (love these!) and Bertolli frozen dinners (yum!) $5.99 each - two $1.50 coupons (7/13 RP) and get back $5 RR's when you buy two = $3.98 for two.