Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Great Promos

I just had to share these great promos from Sisterly Savings:

Free travel size beauty bag from Shape magazine:
http://www.sisterlysavings.net/2008/08/free-stylish-cosmetic-bag.html

Free $10 worth of previously-viewed movies from Blockbuster:
http://www.sisterlysavings.net/2008/08/free-movies-from-blockbuster.html
EDIT - just go to blockbuster.com and click on "Buy Movies" instead of going to the link she has listed. That's to sign up for their online membership, which is something different.

3 comments:

Amiyrah said...

thanks for these! Did you see that you have to sign up for blockbuster total access to get the other one? I'm not risking that one because knowing me, i'll forget to cancel the subscription and they'll charge me that 20 bucks for the subscription.

frugalsuz said...

Amiyrah,
I think she just put an incorrect link on there. Go to blockbuster.com and click on "Buy Movies" on the top right hand side of the screen. You can shop and buy movies without having to get a subscription. :)

Amiyrah said...

Thanks for the edit! I got one of my favorite movies for 3 bucks after tax! I have been looking for it on DVD for a few years. Thanks again!