- NEW - Right Guard or Soft & Dri deodorant $0.99, use $1 coupon (7/13 SS) or upcoming $0.75 Soft & Dri coupon (8/10 SS) = FREE or overage if store allows
Don't forget to use the new $2 off $10 coupon available on iheartcvs.com (Printable Coupons link) - its good through September so be sure to print lots and lots of copies. :)
- NEW - Roc Skincare But $30 get $10 ECB, cheapest item is $7.99 (Age Diminishing Facial Cleanser) Repeat this transaction four times: Roc $7.99 and CVS sunblock $2.19 = $10.18 and use $2 off $10, $2 off CVS Skincare, $1 Sunblock coupon and $5.00 IP for Roc or here (tip - you have to sign up for the newsletter to get it to print, hit back to print 2nd one) = $0.18 ($0.72 total) and get back $10 = $9.28 profit! Its unclear if the stores will let you use BOTH the $2 skincare and $1 sublock coupons, but even if they don't let you use the sunblock Q, you're still making a profit!
- I've been thinking about this and I'm not sure the store will let me use the $2 CVS skincare coupon with the $1 sunblock coupon - so here's an alternate deal I thunkd up: Roc cleanser $7.99, CVS travel size skincare whatever $0.99 and 2 J&J bath buddies $1.98. Then use $5 Roc coupon, $2 off $10, $2 CVS skincare coupon and 2 J&J coupons. Total should be negative $0.04 - so zero. Repeat four times and you'll get yourself a $10 ECB. :)
- Alavert $5.99, use $4 coupon (you can print multiple copies) and get back $3 ECB (limit 1) = $1.01 profit! I also got a $2 Alavert coupon from the scanner - so be sure to check your receipts for this!
- Lamisil spray powders around $7.50 each, buy 2 = ~$15 and use two $4 coupons (7/20 SS) and get back $10 ECB = $3 profit
- Skin Effects facial cleanser $6.99, use $2 CVS skin care coupon and get back $5 ECB = FREE
- 24.7 makeup/skincare starting at $15.99, get back $10 ECB. I got a $4 coupon from the scanner, so using this plus a $2 off $10 coupon = FREE face wash - you know I like the sound of that!
- Thanks Amiyrah - almost forgot about this one! The deal is buy $10 of candy, get $5 ECB, including Dove chocolate. The bags are 2 for $6. Buy 4 and use four $1.50 coupons (5/11 RP) and get 4 bags for $1 after coupons and ECB's. Or use two of the BOGO printable coupons (from a while back, not available anymore unfortunately) combined with two of the $1.50 coupons (if your store will let you) and get 4 bags for $3 before ECB's = $2.00 profit!
- NEW - Moneymaker using $5 rebate on Pert/Sure & School Supplies from 8/3 SS: buy two Pert Plus $3.79 each, use two $2 coupons (8/3 SS) and ten Bic Ink Pens $0.50 each, use five $1 off 2 coupons or from the 8/3 SS = $3.58 and get back $5 rebate for school supplies plus $3.79 WAG rebate ($4.17 after 10% bonus) = $5.59 profit!
- NEW - Extra Gum $1.19, use BOGO coupon (8/3 SS) and in-circular coupon to make them $0.59 each = $0.01 profit *Tip - use the manufacturer's BOGO coupon first so they'll take off the $1.19 price. :)
- BIC pens are 2 for $1, use $1 off 2 coupon online or 8/3 SS = FREE
- Scott 4 pack of toilet paper $1.99 with in-circular coupon, use $0.75 coupon (7/27 SS) *Note - the coupon is for the extra soft tp, and I'm not quite sure if the extra soft is included in the sale - so we'll have to see how it goes. If it works = $1.25 for 4 pk. of tp - not too shabby
- Electrasol $3.99, use $2.25 (7/13 SS) and get back $2 SCR #146 = $0.26 profit **Coupon expires on 8/10 so you'll have to do this on Sunday**
- Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Shine Glistening Drops $2.99, use $1 coupon (5/4 RP, 6/22 RP, 7/20 SS) and get back $2.99 SCR #120 = $1.00 profit Rumor of $2 tearpad coupons found at Dollar General stores too.
- Marc Anthony Pro Root Touch-Up $8.99 and get back $8.99 SCR #96 = FREE
- Finesse Shampoo 2 for $6, use two $1 coupons (6/22 SS) and get back $4 SCR #97 ($4.00 on 2) = FREE
- Personal Lubricant or Astroglide X $7.99 and get back $7.99 SCR #28 = FREE
- Durex Condoms $6.99, use $2 coupon (8/3 SS) and get back $5 SCR #22 (Limit 3) = FREE