Thursday, August 14, 2008

Free Juice and Other Odds and Ends

Amiyrah posted this awesome deal on the WIR boards a while back and I've been meaning to post it here as well. Text "FUSION" to 467467 and then follow the prompts (it asks you for your name and address). Guess what they'll send you? A coupon for a free bottle of V8 Fusion juice! This stuff is great and normally pricey, so this deal is awesome. The coupon is good until the end of October, so I'm hanging on to mine in the hopes they'll be a BOGO sale sometime in the future - then I could get 2 bottles for free. Thanks Amiyrah!
Sorry folks - this deal isn't working any longer. :(

Just a reminder that I keep a running list of printable rebate offers on my blog under the "Rebates" category on the right hand side of the page. I just added a new one for Kellogg's cereal.

5 comments:

SwagGrabber said...

That sucks, the offer for Fusion has ended :o(

frugalsuz said...

Rats, that was such a great deal! :( Thanks for letting me know.

Amiyrah said...

awww...that stinks! I just saw a commercial for it last week. Oh well, at least we got to it in time.

Sheri from SwagGrabber.com said...

I tried it too, that sucks...I like that stuff.

Hey Suz I got more rebates you can add if you want...check coupon resources>MIR database, there are a ton in there.

frugalsuz said...

Cool, thanks Sheri!