- My favorite 80's song and maybe of all time - I swear when this song starts all I can think about is driving with the windows down and the breeze blowing on a gorgeous summer day
- Remember Goonies? HEY YOU GUYS! And who can forget the Truffle Shuffle?
- Gotta go Back to the Future
- I love me some Prince -- and you could still call him Prince - not that stupid symbol! Let's go Crazy, Kiss, Little Red Corvette - these may actually be 90's...close enough!
- Janet Jackson hadn't had any "wardrobe malfunctions" yet and was still abiding by the Pleasure Principle
- Her bro Michael was still cool
- Starship was buildin' a city
- My fav Indy movie came out - love this part, and this part, and this part..well, you get the idea
- Who You Gonna Call? Ghostbusters!
Phew, I think that's enough travelin' down memory lane for now!