Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hopefully My Last CVS Run for the Week

I have to admit, I'm getting a little sick of CVS this week (GASP!) with all the times I've been in so hopefully this will be my last run. I really love the Garnier stuff, so it was worth it to me to maximize this deal. I had to stop in anyway to have them fix my ECB's from last night's purchase (computers were down and didn't "remember" that I'd bought one Garnier earlier this week, so it didn't print my $10 ECB). The manager couldn't give it to me on a gift card (the system was still down), so he just gave me $10 cash. Fine by me.

1st Transaction: on my card
  • 2 Garnier face scrubs $5.99 each - $1 coupons (4/20 or 5/11 RP) -- $10 ECB WYB 2 --$0.02 profit
  • Herbal Essence mousse $3.34 - my hair was in desperate need! I have a bottle I got FAR from RiteAid, but the stuff is horrible!
  • Coupons used: $3 off $15, 2 $1 Garnier coupons (4/20 or 5/11 RP), $4 ECB and $5 ECB
  • Total was $1.55 and got back $10 ECB for Garnier

2nd Transaction: on DBF's card

  • 2 Garnier scrubs $5.99 each
  • Nature Valley granola bars $3.34 - filler
  • Coupons used: $3 off $15, 2 $1 Garnier coupons, $0.65 Nature Valley coupon, $3 ECB
  • Total was $7.09 (paid for with cash from the manager) and got back $10 ECB

Got a free bag of Purina cat food in the mail...from ShopRite! That was a surprise -- I've never received samples from them before and have no idea how I got on a mailing list but its fine by me.

No comments: