Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lots of Goodies




















Its been a long day. I tried to use an ECB at CVS this morning and it wouldn't scan because...(drumroll please) it wasn't for my card! Thinking back, the day I earned that ECB I had a brand new cashier who was having oodles of problems ringing me up and I wonder if she scanned a generic or manager's card or something. I have to call CVS's 1-800 # to sort this out.

Anyway, here's what I got today:
CVS
  • 2 bags Chex Mix $1 each - free after coupons
  • Listerine Smart Rinse $3.49
  • 2 bags CVS candy (yes, there's only one in the picture - did I mention its been a long day? A girl's gotta have somethin' to snack on!)
  • Charmin 9 pack toilet paper $4.99
  • 3 Bounty 8 packs paper towels $5.99 each
  • Coupons used: $4 off $20, 2 $1 Chex Mix coupons, $1 CVS coupon for $1 off 2 bags CVS candy (got from scanner in store), 3 $1 Bounty coupons (June P&G), $1 Charmin coupon (June P&G), $1 Listerine coupon (4/27 RP or here) and $15 ECB's
  • Total was $3.43 and earned $3.49 ECB for Listerine and $10 for Charmin/Bounty deal ($10 WYB $20 worth). I'll also submit for the $3.49 Listerine rebate (found the forms in my CVS store a while back).

Walgreens

  • 3 Gilette Satin Care shaving creams $2 - free after coupons
  • Multi Betic vitamins $9.99
  • Coupons used: $1 Gilette coupon in June Easy Saver catalog (takes $1 off each can), 3 $1 Gilette coupons (June P&G) and $2 Multi Betic coupon
  • Total was $8.41 - paid with WAG gift card and will get back $9.99 (plus 10%) as WAG rebate for Multi Betic

Free bag of Flat Earth chips from Subway with this coupon - sorry, the link seems to be broken(and yes, I only went in for the chips!)

Target

  • 6 cans Sheba cat food $1.19 each
  • Coupons used: 3 $0.50 Target coupons (get from target.com or in HCW's Coupon Generator) and 3 BOGO Sheba coupons
  • Total was $2.54

No comments: