My closets are full of cat food, makeup, lotion, shampoo, etc., but I was actually getting a little low on food! Not anymore! I can't believe all the deals I got today. Let's get started:
- Honey Bunches of Oats cereal 2/$5 - coupon for free box (from MIR) and cashier took off $3.79 instead of $2.50! = $1.21 and got back $2 RR = $0.79 profit!
ShopRite...take a deep breath...here we go!
- 9 loaves of bread/packages of hot dog/hamburger buns - these were 3 for $3! $1 for a loaf of bread or 12 buns! Are you serious??
- 2 bags Dole lettuce $0.99 each
- Blueberries $2.99
- Strawberries $2.50
- Carrots $0.99
- 3 Pert Plus $1.99 each - 3 $2 coupons from 6/29 SS - FREE -I was shocked they had any left
- Blue Bunny itsy bitsy ice cream - $0.99 - $1 coupon = FREE
- 8 packages Kool Aid mix $0.20 each
- Kraft salad dressing $3.39 - coupon for free bottle (up to $3.09) from Kraft magazine = $0.30
- 3 packages Kraft singles cheese - ALL FREE! Used coupons from 6/22 Parade insert in paper (free 12 oz. package WYB 3 certain products including Kraft & Kool Aid)
- 3 bags Purina Healthful Life cat food - used free coupon 6/8 RP = FREE
- Sorrento string cheese $3.49 - $2 catalina - $0.75 (doubled) coupon another hound sent me = FREE
- Glade car air freshner refill - free coupon they sent me = FREE
- Got $0.10 bag discount and used $5 catalina from a couple weeks back
- Total was $14.32 - not bad for all this huh? :)