Monday, June 2, 2008

Photography

I'm definitely no Pioneer Woman, but I love taking pictures, especially nature/landscape photos. Here are some of my favs:
Sedona, AZ:



Botanical Garden in AZ:
Coast of Maine














Lincolnville, Maine















Massachusetts


Elizabeth Rose Garden, Connecticut

And finally, a local pic! This is a pic I snapped of a tractor/farm equipment/thingamabob at a local zoo. Cool huh?



I love to travel (but really HATE to fly) so I jump at the chance to take road trips when I can (I did fly to AZ though - can you imagine how long it would take to drive from NJ to AZ?!?). There's something so peaceful about all this open space and beauty. Its sometimes hard to find wide, open spaces in Jersey and someday I'd love to move somewhere with a little more breathing room.

No comments: