- 4 Hillshire Farms Sausages $2.50 each, used two $1 off 2 tearpad coupons + doublers = $6 or $1.50 each
- Friehofer Hot Dog Rolls $2
- PC Dish Detergent $2, used $1.50 off $1.50 dish detergent catalina (got this a week or so ago) = $0.50
- Suave Men's Deo $2.39, used $1.50 off $1.50 deodorant catalina (got this a week or so ago) = $0.89
- Milk $1.50
- 2 NY Ciabatta Garlic Bread $3.19 and BOGO sale = $3.19 or $1.59 each
- Used $2 off $20 coupon and $6.35 in bottle slips, total was $5.84
This rebate is valid in all states EXCEPT for: AL, AR, DE, FL, IN, KS, LA, ME, MN, MS, ND, NH, PA, RI, SD, TN, TX, VT, and WV. NBPR (no beer purchase required) in CT, MA, MD, MO, NC, NJ, NY and UT. You can buy tons of stuff for this rebate but in NY, IL and VA, you have to purchase name brands (no store brands).
If you're new to NBPR rebates or heard the term floating around but never knew what it meant (I did that for a couple years!), let me run this down for you. NBPR stands for "no beer purchase required" meaning that if you live in one of the NBPR states, you don't need to purchase beer to qualify for the rebate. The valid states vary a bit from rebate to rebate. If you look on ebay for "NBPR" or "beer rebates" you'll find tons of various forms. Here are a couple I have right now: Heineken $10 off $10.01 of fresh/prepared foods (with purchase of Heineken), Smirnoff $4 off $4.01 frozen dinners (with purchase of Smirnoff), Busch $5 off $5.01 of water, ice, coolers or salty snacks (with purchase of Busch). But here's the fun part - since I live in NY, I don't need to purchase the beer to qualify for these rebates! So they become $10 off $10.01 of fresh food, $4 off a $4.01 frozen dinner, $5 off $5.01 of water (and so on).
These rebates are a wonderful way to buy groceries for free or cheap. And they're often very open-ended, so you can usually purchase whatever brands you like. Now that I've moved to NY, I'm able to find a lot of these rebates in my grocery stores (never found them in Jersey), but you can buy them on ebay or trade for them on Slick Deals and HCW. Happy rebate hunting!