- Marc Anthony Easy-Lites $5.99, got back $2 UP (Limit 2) and will submit for TMF peelie rebate, Valid "before 8/31/12" so I assume that means buy it on or before 8/30) = $2 profit
- 4 Microfiber Auto Cloths two at $0.79 each and two at $1.59 each (clearance from $3.19), got back $2 UP for each (Limit 2 per card) = $1.21 profit each ($0.79 ones) and $0.49 profit each ($1.51 ones)
- Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers (200 ct) $3.99 ($4.99 reg price, 20% discount), will get back $1 (SCR #53) and will submit for TMF rebate = $1 profit *There's a $0.50 coupon here too, forgot to bring it with me
- Buddha Auto Light-up Thingie $2.64 (clearance from $5.29), got back $3 UP (Limit 2?, monthly deal) = $0.36 profit
- Sky Energy Drink $2.39 ($2.99 reg price, 20% discount), used $1 RA coupon and $1.50 coupon = $0.11 profit *found these in the vitamin section with the other energy drinks
- Gillette Custom Plus 3 Razor $5.99 ($7.49 reg price, 20% discount), used $2 coupon (7/1 P&G) and got back $4 UP (Limit 2) = FREE/$0.02 profit *This is the same deal as the Venus razors this week
- 4 Milky Way Bars $0.50 each, used two $1 off 2 coupons = FREE
- 3 Schick Hydro Shave Gels $2.50 each, used $1 coupon and two $0.75 coupons (6/10 SS) and got back $7 UP (WYB $15) = $2.50 or $0.41 each *I bought three the other day
Much to my surprise, guess what's growing in the little flower garden? Flowers! When I planted them, it was super hot and I hurriedly scattered the seeds around and smushed them into the dirt a bit. I didn't have high hopes.
Now I could just remember what it is that I planted here....
And if I'd bought enough seeds to fully spread around the garden. Got a big old empty spot there, don't I? I'm thinking next year I'm going to get some kind of shrub for this space instead of trying to do flowers. Its just too large for me to handle with flowers. I need something low maintenance.