So here are the rebates that I have extras of:
- EXPIRED already but maybe you purchased this before the deadline! Smirnoff $4 off $4.01 of Frozen Meal Exp. 7/9/12 DGUSA0309 NBPR in AR, HI, KY, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, PA, VA and VT *Offer must be received by 7/24/12
Heineken $10 off $15.01 Meat and/or Seafood HKNNA039 NBPR in AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, PA, UT and WV Exp. 7/31/12Gone
- Heineken $10 off $10.01 Fresh and/or Prepared Foods HKNNA038 NBPR in AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, PA, UT and WV Exp. 7/31/12
Busch $5 off $5.01 Water, Ice, Coolers or Salty Snacks Offer #32634 NBPR in AL, KY, MO, NC, NY and VA Exp. 7/29/12Gone
- *Not a NBPR rebate! Hefty and/or Reynold's $5 off $15 of Hefty Slider Bags, Hefty Waste Bags, Reynolds Wrap Foil and/or Hefty Plates, Cups or Bowls Exp. 8/31/12
Heineken $10 off $10.01 Nonalcoholic Beverages and/or Ice HKNNA040 NBPR in: AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, PA, UT and WV Exp. 9/30/12Gone
- Natural Light $5 off $5.01 Water, Ice, Coolers or Salty Snacks Offer #32629 NBPR in AL, KY, MO, NC and NY Exp. 7/29/12
Budweiser $4 off $4.01 Water/Ice Offer #32763 NBPR NY (probably others too but I didn't write it down) Exp. 8/18/12Got it!
- Newcastle Brown Ale $10 on $15.01 Fresh Produce Exp. 8/31/12
- Guinness $4 off $4.01 Deli Products NBPR in AR, HI, KY, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, PA and VT Exp. 9/4/12
- Pabst Summer Essentials $5 off $5.01 of Water, Ice, Salty Snacks, Chips, Disposable Cups and/or Napkins Offer #PBR001 and/or #PBR002 NBPR in AL, AR, CT, HI, IN, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, UT and WV Exp. 9/30/12
- Heineken $20 off $70 of Groceries (nonalcoholic items only) HKNNA041 NBPR in AL, AR, CT, HI, IN, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, UT and WV Exp. 9/30/12
- Dos Equis $6 off $6.01 Deli Sandwiches and/or Ice DOSNA015 Exp. 9/30/12
- Dos Equis $10 of $15.01 Prime Cuts of Beef and/or Pork DOSNA016 NPBR in AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, PA, UT, and WV Exp. 9/30/12
If you're new to NBPR rebates or heard the term floating around but never knew what it meant (I did that for a couple years!), let me run this down for you. NBPR stands for "no beer purchase required" meaning that if you live in one of the NBPR states, you don't need to purchase beer to qualify for the rebate. The valid states vary a bit from rebate to rebate. If you look on ebay for "NBPR" or "beer rebates" you'll find tons of various forms. Here are a couple I have right now: Heineken $10 off $10.01 of fresh/prepared foods (with purchase of Heineken), Smirnoff $4 off $4.01 frozen dinners (with purchase of Smirnoff), Busch $5 off $5.01 of water, ice, coolers or salty snacks (with purchase of Busch). But here's the fun part - since I live in NY, I don't need to purchase the beer to qualify for these rebates! So they become $10 off $10.01 of fresh food, $4 off a $4.01 frozen dinner, $5 off $5.01 of water (and so on).
These rebates are a wonderful way to buy groceries for free or cheap. And they're often very open-ended, so you can usually purchase whatever brands you like. Now that I've moved to NY, I'm able to find a lot of these rebates in my grocery stores (never found them in Jersey), but you can buy them on ebay or trade for them here or other places.
- Make sure to note the rebate ID number (ie. HKNNA040) so when you get your check, you'll know what its for (they write this # on the check).
- Always make a copy of your documentation (receipt, completed rebate form, UPC's if required) before mailing.
- Most rebates don't require the UPC's of the items, just the rebate form and the receipt(s). Pabst rebates and the printable Pyramid Ale rebates are the exceptions to this rule.
- Always read the fine print. Some rebates require that your purchases be made all on one receipt, some just require the same day.