Saturday, July 14, 2012

Anyone Interested in Trading Rebates?

I've traded before on various sites but never get much traffic.  And I thought, well gosh, I've got a blog, why not see if anyone who reads it would be interested!  


So here are the rebates that I have extras of:
  • EXPIRED already but maybe you purchased this before the deadline! Smirnoff $4 off $4.01 of Frozen Meal Exp. 7/9/12 DGUSA0309 NBPR in AR, HI, KY, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, PA, VA and VT *Offer must be received by 7/24/12
  • Heineken $10 off $15.01 Meat and/or Seafood HKNNA039 NBPR in AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, PA, UT and WV Exp. 7/31/12 Gone
  • Heineken $10 off $10.01 Fresh and/or Prepared Foods HKNNA038 NBPR in AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, PA, UT and WV Exp. 7/31/12  
  • Busch $5 off $5.01 Water, Ice, Coolers or Salty Snacks Offer #32634 NBPR in AL, KY, MO, NC, NY and VA Exp. 7/29/12  Gone
  • *Not a NBPR rebate! Hefty and/or Reynold's $5 off $15 of Hefty Slider Bags, Hefty Waste Bags, Reynolds Wrap Foil and/or Hefty Plates, Cups or Bowls Exp. 8/31/12 
  • Heineken $10 off $10.01 Nonalcoholic Beverages and/or Ice HKNNA040 NBPR in: AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, PA, UT and WV Exp. 9/30/12 Gone
Here are the rebates that I'm looking for:
  • Natural Light $5 off $5.01 Water, Ice, Coolers or Salty Snacks Offer #32629 NBPR in AL, KY, MO, NC and NY Exp. 7/29/12  
  • Budweiser $4 off $4.01 Water/Ice Offer #32763 NBPR NY (probably others too but I didn't write it down) Exp. 8/18/12  Got it!
  • Newcastle Brown Ale $10 on $15.01 Fresh Produce Exp. 8/31/12  
  • Guinness $4 off $4.01 Deli Products NBPR in AR, HI, KY, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, PA and VT Exp. 9/4/12 
  • Pabst Summer Essentials $5 off $5.01 of  Water, Ice, Salty Snacks, Chips, Disposable Cups and/or Napkins Offer #PBR001 and/or #PBR002 NBPR in AL, AR, CT, HI, IN, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, UT and WV Exp. 9/30/12 
  • Heineken $20 off $70 of Groceries (nonalcoholic items only)  HKNNA041 NBPR in AL, AR, CT, HI, IN, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, UT and WV Exp. 9/30/12 
  • Dos Equis $6 off $6.01 Deli Sandwiches and/or Ice DOSNA015 Exp. 9/30/12 
  • Dos Equis $10 of $15.01 Prime Cuts of Beef and/or Pork DOSNA016 NPBR in AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, PA, UT, and WV  Exp. 9/30/12 
If you don't have any rebates to trade but are interested in the ones I have, never to fear.  Cash is always king.  Send me 10% of the rebate's value (ie. $1 for a $10 rebate, $0.50 for a $5 one) plus $0.45 for a stamp via Paypal and the rebate is all yours.  

If you're new to NBPR rebates or heard the term floating around but never knew what it meant (I did that for a couple years!), let me run this down for you.  NBPR stands for "no beer purchase required" meaning that if you live in one of the NBPR states, you don't need to purchase beer to qualify for the rebate.  The valid states vary a bit from rebate to rebate.  If you look on ebay for "NBPR" or "beer rebates" you'll find tons of various forms.  Here are a couple I have right now: Heineken $10 off $10.01 of fresh/prepared foods (with purchase of Heineken), Smirnoff $4 off $4.01 frozen dinners (with purchase of Smirnoff) Busch $5 off $5.01 of water, ice, coolers or salty snacks (with purchase of Busch).  But here's the fun part - since I live in NY, I don't need to purchase the beer to qualify for these rebates!  So they become $10 off $10.01 of fresh food, $4 off a $4.01 frozen dinner, $5 off $5.01 of water (and so on).  

These rebates are a wonderful way to buy groceries for free or cheap.  And they're often very open-ended, so you can usually purchase whatever brands you like.  Now that I've moved to NY, I'm able to find a lot of these rebates in my grocery stores (never found them in Jersey), but you can buy them on ebay or trade for them here or other places. 



Helpful Tips 
  • Make sure to note the rebate ID number (ie. HKNNA040) so when you get your check, you'll know what its for (they write this # on the check).  
  • Always make a copy of your documentation (receipt, completed rebate form, UPC's if required) before mailing.  
  • Most rebates don't require the UPC's of the items, just the rebate form and the receipt(s).  Pabst rebates and the printable Pyramid Ale rebates are the exceptions to this rule.
  • Always read the fine print.  Some rebates require that your purchases be made all on one receipt, some just require the same day.

24 comments:

Jen said...

Interested in buying a rebate. Please let me know where to paypl the $. Thanks!

Mynde said...

You have no idea how desperately I wish I lived in a nbpr state!!!!!!!! But alas, Indiana doesn't have these fun rebates. Once I found one good on holiday stuff- but that was it. I am curious about the hefty one though- is it a coupon or rebate?

Mary said...

Can a PO box be used on most of these as an address? Sometimes rebates say no PO Boxes. Just curious! Thanks!

frugalsuz said...

Jen,
You can send the money to frugalsuz@hotmail.com. Just let me know which rebate(s) you're interested in and where you want me to mail it. :) You can email me your address or include it as a comment (I won't post it so your address won't be online). Whatever is easier for you.

Mynde,
I have no idea why some states are included in these rebates and others aren't. Must be the laws in various states. But hey, you can always move! haha

The Hefty one is a rebate, not a coupon. Its a tearpad rebate. I bought it off ebay and the seller included one more rebate than I needed.

Mary,
I don't see any restrictions on any of the forms prohibiting using a PO box. :)

Erin said...

I'd like to trade/buy rebates :-)

Could I buy one each of the 3 different $10 Heinekens you have listed and pay you the 10% + stamps? Just let me know where to send the paypal $ to :-).

You didn't list it but I have a Save $4/$4.01 Oranges 7/1-8/31 in NY, NJ, CT, MA, ME, NC, RI, WV...#32584 if you want it.

frugalsuz said...

Erin,
You got it! Just send it to frugalsuz@hotmail.com and send me your mailing address (via email or here - I won't post the comment with your address) and I'll get them right out to you.

Believe it or not, oranges tick me off. They're just so much darn work to peel, the skin gets under your fingernails, you smell like oranges all day, I never buy them. Persnickety oranges! lol But thanks for thinking of me with that rebate!

Debbielynne said...

I have one of the Bud $4 water/ice #32763 you can get. I'll take one of those expired frozen food Smirnoff ones if you can drop it in the mail ASAP. Can we call it an even trade?

Let me know. I'll send you an email.

Please watch for VA ones for me!!!!

frugalsuz said...

Debbielynn,
That sounds great to me, checking my email now...

Mary said...

Thanks for the answer - I am moving to SC next week but it might be worth getting a PO Box over the border into NC so I can do NBPR's! LOL I'm not an extreme couponer or anything, just thinking how to maximize my returns!

frugalsuz said...

Mary,
That's definitely an idea! See how couponing can strengthen your creative thinking skills? haha

Jen said...

Just sent you $2 via Paypal. Thanks in advance!! Jen

frugalsuz said...

Jen,
Thanks, I'll send those rebates out right away to you!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you still had an extra heinekin non-alcholic beverage one?

frugalsuz said...

Anon,
I sure do! Just send me $1.45 via paypal to frugalsuz@hotmail.com and let me know where you want it mailed. I'll get it right out to you. :)

hitenney said...

Hi frugalsuz!
I would be interested in some of the HKNNA's (38,39,40) depending on the UPC requirements - if they only need a receipt, perfect! The rebates that want you to cut off codes from meat packaging are yucky.

Since I have friends and relatives that I could do some for also, let me know my limits, OK? You could answer me here, or at tribellia @ yahoo dot com

Thanks for sharing!

Tenney (hitenney)

frugalsuz said...

Tenney,
Its only the Pabst and Pyramid Ale rebates that require UPC's, Heineken doesn't need them. Did you see that Pabst rebate on energy drinks? People called the company asking if they really wanted UPC's off metal bottles and they said yes. Crazy!

I've got a couple left of each rebate but I'm planning on stopping by Price Chopper tomorrow and I'm almost positive I saw more forms there. I can snag a bunch. Let me know how many you want and if I have them, they're yours!

hitenney said...

It's me again!
Trick question - I have a receipt from Costco that shows me purchasing a $10.49 package of beef franks, and a $22.49 package of "prime filets" (which is actually Friskies cat food for the office cat). Do you think that will work? And I have lots of receipts for Hawaii's favorite, SPAM...

I'm thinking I could probably get processed about 7-8 each of the three HKNNA ones - that's assuming bottled water is OK for the non-alcoholic beverages. Already have 5 friends interested, plus auntie and SIL. Let me know what's possible after your PC trip, and I'll pay $1.45 each thru paypal.

Bless you - it takes me way too long to ebay-shop when I'm at work!
Aloha,
Tenney

frugalsuz said...

Prime filets - I love it! I don't see why that wouldn't work. Sure sounds like meat to me. Sometimes when you buy stuff, the receipts list the item with a weird abbreviation anyway, so I'm not sure how they verify what you're buying (or if they do at all).

I'll let you know how many forms I can find tonight. And it would be $1 each, plus one $0.45 stamp, not $1.45 each. :)

batito said...

Hi,
I would like to purchase (2) heineken 10 off 10.01 of fresh/prepared foods. I'll pay via paypal. Thanks.

frugalsuz said...

batito,
Sure, still have a bunch of those left! Please send $2.45 to frugalsuz @ hotmail.com via Paypal and I'll get the rebate forms right out to you. Thanks!

batito said...

Hi
I just sent you $2.45 via paypal. Thanks!

GeorgeG said...

Hi Suzanne ---- stumbled across your blog and coupon site while trying to find out what constitutes "no alcoholic beverages" for the Heineken/Amstel $10 rebate --- do juices, seltzer, lemonade, cranberry juice --- things in cartons in the dairy aisle ---- are those considered OK to qualify for the rebate??
Thanks for your time and attention ---- Regards, Bob and Marcy

Hi --- just called Inmar at 877-819-4280 ---- Tammy said anything liquid, non-alcoholic, qualifies --- e.g. tomato juice in cans, lemonade in cartons, cranberry juice, seltzer, etc etc all qualify!!!

GeorgeG said...

Hi Suzanne ---- stumbled across your blog and coupon site while trying to find out what constitutes "no alcoholic beverages" for the Heineken/Amstel $10 rebate --- do juices, seltzer, lemonade, cranberry juice --- things in cartons in the dairy aisle ---- are those considered OK to qualify for the rebate??
Thanks for your time and attention ---- Regards, Bob and Marcy

Hi --- just called Inmar at 877-819-4280 ---- Tammy said anything liquid, non-alcoholic, qualifies --- e.g. tomato juice in cans, lemonade in cartons, cranberry juice, seltzer, etc etc all qualify!!!

frugalsuz said...

Thanks Bob & Marcy! The Heineken rebates are usually pretty flexible.