- 6 Maalox $5.09 each (reg price $6.79), used six $5 coupons (1/9 SS) and got back $10 RR (WYB $30, monthly deal) = $9.46 profit
- Omega Smart Ultimate Super Critical Fish Oil (30 ct) $10, used $2 coupon and will get back $10 via rebate (form prints at checkout) = $2 profit
- 3 Red Baron Pizzas $2.50 each - I would have bought more but this was all the store had. I'll pick up another two and then use these for a $6 Budweiser NBPR rebate on $10.01 of pizza
- Used $5 RR and $10 RR, total was $1.04
CVS - had rainchecks from a sale ages ago for the Olay Pro X cleanser to be $10 with a $5 EB. Since there was also a sale this week, I thought it would be the perfect week to redeem them.
- Olay Pro X Cleanser $10 (normally $20), used $3 coupon (12/12 RP) and got back $5 EB plus $5 EB (raincheck) = $3 profit
- Crest ProHealth or ProHealth Complete Rinse (16.9 oz) $3.99, got back $3.99 EB (Limit 2) = FREE
- Xtra Laundry Detergent $1.49, used $1 coupon (prints in espanol) = $0.49
One of the stores would not manually print the EB's for me since there was a sale on Olay stuff this week. Has anyone had any experience with overlapping raincheck and current sales? I've never run into a problem with this issue before.
A rare picture of Mousse! He was snuggling in his favorite bed and DBF covered him with one of my jackets. He poked his head out and stayed like that for ages. So cute