Monday, January 17, 2011

Huge Sinex Profit

In case you haven't heard, the tissue deal at Rite Aid is now limited to three per card. If you've done the deal already this week, you're done.
Walgreens - since DBF loves the Gillette razors, I want to pick up as many as I can this week.
  • 4 NyQuil/Dayquil Sinex (20 ct) $5 each, used four $4 coupons (12/26 P&G) and got back $10 RR (WYB $20, monthly deal until 3/26) = $6 profit
  • Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual or Power Razor System $9.99, used $4 coupon (12/26 P&G) and got back $5 RR = $0.99
  • WAG Candy $0.49
  • Used $10 RR, total was $1.22
Did this deal twice more. On my third store, I bought two Dayquil & two Nyquil but didn't get any rewards. I have no idea why! The RR for the razor printed, but not for the Sinex. The manager rang up another free after RR item for $10 and gave me that RR. Then I bought:
  • Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual or Power Razor System $9.99, used $4 coupon (12/26 P&G) and got back $5 RR = $0.99
  • Ramen noodles $0.39
  • Used $5 RR (from Gillette - its rolling!), total was $2.08
Did this deal again, then I bought:
  • 4 WAG shredded cheeses $1.50 each
  • Used $5 RR, total was $1

3 comments:

Erin said...

Great Job!!!!
I am going to have to get some razors myself.
Thanks for the inspiration

Unknown said...

The tissue deal is all jacked up lol. I got 4 packs of TP on Sunday. 1 facial tissue on Mon and then another 3 facial tissue today and got all my UP's but I have been hearing they they limited it to 1 per person and then someone else said it was 1 per day so I have no idea what is going on :-)

frugalsuz said...

Erin,
Thank you! :) Sometimes it takes seeing someone else's deals to get me out the door too.

Stephanie,
Oh man I know! I'm staying away from RA this week, I just don't have the energy to deal with their drama.