Thursday, December 3, 2009

Purties!

Aren't these purty? I love the colors!

Walgreens - bought these at different stores. I was hunting for Natrol ($4, $3 coupon, get back $4 RR = $3 profit) but all the stores were out of it.
  • Goody Ouchless $2, got back $2 RR = FREE
  • Total was $2.14

Need free anti-virus software? I do! McAfee Total Protection 3User 2010 is $68.50 at amazon.com (free shipping!) and you can send away for this rebate to get back a $70 prepaid Visa gift card = FREE! Hurry - the rebate is only valid until 12/4.

3 comments:

ThriftyPuppy said...

FYI, for those of you looking for antivirus\antispyware products. As an information security officer of over 17 years, I'm now recommending Microsoft's new Security Essentials product for antivirus\antispyware on home computers. We've stopped buying McAfee licenses for our employees who work at home and are recommending they download Security Essentials from Microsoft FOR FREE. You can get it at http://www.microsoft.com/Security_Essentials/.

Kim said...

Agree. My computer with McAfee is too slow.

frugalsuz said...

Thanks Thrifty! I'll have to check that out.