Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gaga over Glee

Are you all loving Glee as much as I am? I just watched last night's episode and I'm still dancing around. I've been so looking forward to sectionals and I feel like I was there, watching them go. I can't wait until its back in the spring!!
My sister has super sensitive skin and only uses Eucerin. When I saw the sale on it this week, I told her Santa might bring her some for Christmas. :)

Walgreens - went to three different stores
  • 2 Eucerin Calming Creams $11 each, used two $1 coupons (or 11/1 RP) and got back $8 RR (WYB $20) = $12 or $6 each
  • 4 Kraft mac 'n cheeses $0.69 each with in-circular coupon
  • Walgreens soda $0.39 with in-circular coupon
  • Used $10 RR - cashier scanned this twice by accident and it went through without any beeps. Instead of voiding the second one, she just let it go through and kept the rest of my RR's. I had a $5 RR and two $2 RR's, so I got an extra $1 discount. She was so nice! She realized what she did and said, oh well! lol
  • Total was $4.72, got back $5 RR for spending $25

Second store

  • Renu Multi-Purpose Plus Solution Twin Pack (8 oz each) $9.99, used $2 coupon and got back $10 RR = $2 profit
  • Neutrogena Men's Skin Care $4.99, used $2 coupon (December All You magazine) and got back $5 RR = $2 profit
  • Stayfree Femine Care Maxi (16 or 24 pk) or Ultra Thin Pads (16 pk) $1.99, used $1 coupon and got back $2 RR = $1 profit
  • Conair Brushes $2, got back $2 RR = FREE
  • Just For Men Touch of Gray Hair Color $6.99, got back $7 RR = FREE/$0.01 profit
  • 2 Walgreens sodas $0.39 each with in-circular coupon
  • Used $2 RR, $2 RR, $2 RR and $8 RR, total was $9.47 (ouch!), got back $5 RR for spending $25

Third store

  • 2 Eucerin Calming Creams $11 each, used two $1 coupons (or 11/1 RP) and got back $8 RR (WYB $20) = $12 or $6 each
  • 4 Kraft mac 'n cheeses $0.69 each with in-circular coupon
  • Walgreens soda $0.39 with in-circular coupon
  • Used $2 RR, $7 RR and $10 RR, total was $5.72, got back $5 RR for spending $25

No comments: