- 2 Chex Mix $0.99 ea, used two $0.60 coupons (printed, link no longer works) = $0.39 each
- 2 Dove bars 2 for $3 w/in-circular coupon, also used $1 coupon from Sept. Easy Saver booklet and two $1 coupons from 9/7 RP = FREE
- 5 cases Diet Coke for DBF $4.25 and $4.24 each, used 5 freebie coupons from Coke Rewards = FREE *I'd been saving these for a ECB deal at CVS, but they expire soon so I had to use them up - watch, they'll be a great sale next week with my luck! :)
- Crest Pro Health rinse 500 ml. $4.49 and got back $4.50 RR = FREE
- Crest Pro Health toothpaste + whitening $3.79, used $1 coupon (8/31 P&G) = $2.79 and I'll get back $4.16 ESR #4 ($3.79 + 10%) = $1.37 profit
- 3 Robitussins $3.99 each, used three $3 coupons (have to use a different email each time you sign up so you'll get three different coupon codes and use these correctly - just printing three is apparently coupon fraud and they may beep at the register) = $2.97 and got back $10 RR = $7.03 profit!
- Coupons used: $10 RR from previous deal plus coupons listed above
- Total was $3.31 and got back $10 RR for Robitussin and $4.50 for Crest plus will get back $4.16 rebate for toothpaste = $5.35 profit overall
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Makin' Some Dough - $5.35 Profit!
I had been hesitant to try the Robitussin deal at WAG's this week because I read on HCW that some folks were only able to use one coupon. Then I saw on Frugal and Fabulous that she bought three with no trouble, so I figured I'd give it a shot. It worked! Here goes: