- Hidden Monthly Deal - Ambi bar soap is $1.99 and is generating a $3 ECB (Limit 3) = $1 profit
- Excedrin Express $3.99, use $2 Excedrin PM coupon (7/13 SS) or $2 Excedrin Migraine coupon and get back $3.99 ECB = $2 profit (Limit 1)
- Purex $2.99, use $0.50 coupon (8/10 SS) and get back $1 ECB (Limit 5) - this is a September monthly deal
- Just for Men or Touch of Grey $7.99, use $2 coupon and get back $2 ECB (Limit 1) -- also, submit for Try Me Free offer here = $4 profit (after rebate & ECB)
- Aleve D Sinus & Cold or Sinus Headache $3.99, use $1 Aleve coupon or $1 Aleve D coupon and get back $3 ECB = FREE (Limit 1)
- Powerade 32 oz $0.88, use $0.75 (6/8 SS) or $1 coupon (7/13 SS) = Close to free, FREE or overage depending on Q and store
- Possible good deal - Flex A Min vitamin supplements are BOGO and there were $5 coupons (use two b/c you'd be buying 2 vitamins) in the 9/7 RP - might stock up on glucosamine for DBF depending on prices...
- L'oreal Facial Cleanser $5.99, use $1 coupon (7/20 SS) and get back $5.99 (SCR #23) = $1 PROFIT
- Cover Girl makeup is BOGO - if you got the BOGO Q's (8/31 P&G) - that equals free makeup for you!
- Crest Pro Health, With Scope, Whitening Expression or Sensitive $2.99, use $1 coupon (8/31 P&G) and get back $2 (SCR #90) = FREE
- Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste $2.99, use $1 coupon (click "Back to Coupons" to print 2nd) or 9/7 SS (some areas $0.75) or from All You Mag (Sept. Issue #9) and $2 in-circular coupon = FREE or $0.25 w/$0.75 Q Limit 2
Pert Plus was free after rebate during August and it looks like they've extended the rebate into September! You can do this rebate even if you did the August one since its a new month. Its rebate #43 and is good for up to $4.29. Use the $2 coupon from the 8/3 SS or $1.50 coupon from the 9/7 SS for a $2.42 profit w/$2 Q or $1.92 profit w/$1.50 Q (Q + 10% gift card bonus). BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER! Wait until the October Easy Saver book comes out (starts 9/26) - they're will be a $2.50 coupon in there that you can combine with the $2 or $1.50 manu. coupon for a..(wait for it...) $4.92 or 4.42 profit!!
And don't forget about all the September rebate items:
- Nivea for Men Body Wash $4.99, use $1 coupon (7/20 SS) and get back $4.99 rebate (Sept. ESR #2) = $1 profit
- Revlon Nail Color or Nail Care $4.79, use $2 coupons (7/20 or 8/3 SS) and get back $4.79(Sept. ESR #7) = $2 profit
- Loreal Advanced Revitalift Antiwrinkle Concentrate $16.49, use $3 coupon (7/20 SS) and get back $16.49 (Sept. ESR #3) = $3 profit
- Crest Pro-Health toothpaste $3.79, $3.79 ESR = FREE
- Chemistry shampoo/conditioner $7.99, $7.99 ESR = FREE
- Lypsyl lip gloss $1.99, $1.99 ESR = FREE
- WAG acid controller complete (25 chewable tablets) $7.99, $7.99 ESR = FREE
- Walgreens brand Brita filter $6.99, $6.99 ESR = FREE
Don't forget that if you get your WAG rebate back on a gift card instead of check, you'll get an extra 10% bonus on each item.