Wednesday, May 16, 2012

"You're Such a Guppy"

Do y'all love Karmin like me?  I downloaded their recent album last weekend and can't stop listening to it.  I bet you Too Many Fish will be the next song they release.  I love Amy's voice, its got such a nice quality to it.  And the way she raps?  Hot damn!  Have you heard I Told You So?  Amazing!  Is it corny that I love that she doesn't curse?  There's just something very sweet and endearing about her.  Nick's not so bad on the eyes either.  

How excited are we for the Grey's Anatomy finale tomorrow?  There hasn't been this much excitement on Grey's for ages.  I did not see that plane crash coming at all.  I've heard one of the characters won't be back for next season - who do you think it will be?  
Ok, let's get down to business.  Remember all those gift cards I bought last week?  I ended up with $190 in catalinas of free money to spend at ShopRite.  Here's what I've bought over the last couple days:

  • 2 Pop Secret popcorn $2.50 each, will send away for $4 Stella Artois NBPR rebate on $4.01 of popcorn 
  • 3 Oscar Mayer cold cuts $2.99 each, got back $2 catalina (WYB 3)
  • 2 SR frozen whole strawberries $2.99 each
  • Hefty Jumbo Size bags $3.69 - so happy to see these in SR.  They're 2.5 gallon size and I use them to store extra flour and sugar bags until I'm ready to use them
  • 2 Simply Potatoes $0.99 each
  • 2 Arnold Pretzel Rolls $3.49 each
  • 4 San Giorgio Linguines $0.88 each
  • Margarita Mix $2.99
  • Milk $2.29
  • 2 McCormick Taco Seasonings $0.50 each
  • 2 SR Sugars $5.89
  • 2 SR chocolate chips $4.99 each
  • Crisco shortening sticks $4.19
  • 4 cases Diet Coke $11

Got all this for $2.40 in cash!  At one store, my cashier rang everything up, I handed her my $40 in catalinas (that's the most I've tried per order) and when my total came down to $1.46 - she says to me - "Wow! Next time just tell me you have that many coupons and I won't even bother ringing you up, you can just take the stuff out."  Too funny


Price Chopper - no luck with the $2/$9.99 health or beauty care coupon from the iSave machine today.  I did get a $4 off $24.99 health/beauty coupon though - boo.

  • 4 Pantene Sham/Cond $3.33 each, used two BOGO coupons (4/29 P&G) and $3 off 2 coupon (5/13 P&G) and got back $5 catalina (WYB $15 of select items) = $1.34 profit
  • 2 Pam Sprays $3 each, used two $1 coupons + tripler = FREE 
  • 2 Mangos $0.69 each with coupon from Pharmacy
  • Blueberries $1.50 with Facebook coupon - can't find this link anymore!
  • 4 Chef Boyardees $1 each, used $1 off 4 coupon + tripler = $1 or $0.25 each
  • Used $1.50 off $25 purchase catalina, $5 catalina, total was $5.42

No comments: