Monday, May 21, 2012

You Gotta Try This Polish

ShopRite

  • 4 Marcal Napkins $1.74 each, used four $1 coupons (4/15 RP) = $0.74 each
  • 3 Turkey Hill Ice Creams $1.99 each
  • 2 Borden American Cheese Singles $0.88 each 
  • Total was $11.26
Stop & Shop

  • 5 Barilla Pastas $1 each, got $2 instant savings/sale (WYB 5) = $3 or $0.60 each
  • ICBINB $2.50, used $1.25 coupon (from coupons.com - goes away, comes back...) = $1.25
  • Strawberries $1.99
  • 6 Crystal Lites - clearanced to $1 each
  • Total was $13.98
I had $1 off 2 Crystal Lite coupons at home.  Thinking about bringing them in the next time I stop by to see if they'll give me an adjustment.  If not, that's fine - $1 each is a great price.
I've heard about folks finding clearanced Nordic Ware baking items at Target for ages but wasn't able to find anything until this weekend.  I'm pretty sure this is from Christmas - $4.98 down from $9.99.
How cool is this nail polish!  Its Sally Hansen Magnetc Polish!  You put on a first coat, let that dry, put on a second coat and then hold the bottle top over your nail.  There's a magnet in the top that pulls the top coat into these cool waves.  My sister picked this up at Target for about $9.  It was a little high maintenance for me - its usually all I can do to wait for one coat to dry - but I love the way it came out.  Unfortunately, we did a bunch of work to the house on Sunday and I totally ruined my manicure.
My sole shopping for today - had $20 in UP's to use at Rite Aid. I could have bought the free after rebate eye stuff (or whatever it is) and rolled the UP's into rebate money but I just didn't feel like it.  So instead, I burned the money and now I have no UP's to worry about expiring.  I think I'm going to try and take it light over the summer and just do the deals that are super fun.  We've done a lot of work to the house and we're going to take the summer off to enjoy all our hard work and the nice weather.  I'm going to try and do the same for couponing, but we'll see how it goes.  I can never resist for long.  Here's what I got -

  • 4 RA Plastic Cups (12 pk) $1 each/$0.80 with 20% discount
  • 2 Sally Hansen Salon Effects $9.79 each/$7.83 with 20% discount
  • Sobe Lifewater $1.79/$1.43 with 20% discount
  • Used $20 in UP's, total was $1.71
I've been wanting to try the Salon Effects for ages but they're so expensive!  Now's my chance.  :)

1 comment:

tam cruise said...

That is sooo funny! I just saw that nailpolish in a catalog, not even an hour ago and I was thinking to myself, how on earth did you get it to be wavy like that! It was that color too! LOL.

Love your blog!! :)