Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Cutest Darn'd Kitchen Timer You'll Ever See

ShopRite - with all the projects that we're doing around the house, I had no qualms about taking advantage of the gift card promo this week ($10 catalina WYB $50 in gift cards).  I've been furiously buying gift cards all week and I'm up to nineteen $10 catalinas.  That's $190 in FREE money to use next week for groceries!  Can't beat that.  We'll be using a chunk of these gift cards this weekend to pick up some paint, carpeting and other supplies that we need to finish off the first level of the house.  We already spent a bunch earlier in the week buying sheetrock - not a fun activity for a day off, let me tell you.  I'm so excited to have that floor almost done.  I'll post pics when everything's all pretty and beautiful again.


CVS

  • Children's Allegra Allergy 12-hr (12 ct or liquid 4 oz) $9.99, used $5 coupon (5/6 SS) and got back $4.99 EB (Limit 1) = FREE
  • 2 Keebler Graham Cracker Pie Crusts - clearanced from $2.77 to $0.69 each
  • Used $0.75 EB and $5 EB, total was $0.62
On another card - 

  • Children's Allegra Allergy 12-hr (12 ct or liquid 4 oz) $9.99, used $5 coupon (5/6 SS) and got back $4.99 EB (Limit 1) = FREE 
  • Snickers Candy Bar $0.75, got back $0.75 EB (Limit 1) = FREE *Barely made it out of the bag before da boyfriend devoured it
  • Hamburger Kitchen Timer $4
  • Used $1 EB, $3 EB and $5 EB, total was $1.13

Rite Aid

  • 6 Gerber Baby Foods $1.59 - $1.79 each and two Gerber Juices $3.79 each, BOGO 50% off sale and got back four $3 UP's ($3 WYB 2, Limit 4 offers) = $0.17 in total
  • Total was $12.17, used four $3 UP's  

How adorable is this?  I found it in the seasonal aisle with other summer stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one of those burger timers and love it! I mostly use it for the dryer since I cant hear the buzzer in the basement.

Sexy Coupons said...

What site do you use for your sr / grocery deals? I also took advantage of the lowes deal. Have $70 in store cash. We're renovating the side of our house. Love your blog btw- I frequent it weekly. A mutual friend (Nadia) linked it to me about a year ago on fb.

:)

-Dana

frugalsuz said...

nutts4gb,
It was too cute to resist!

Sexy,
Nadia's awesome, I'll have to thank her for linking us up! Great job on the gift cards. $70 in free money is a great thing! I used to use Hot Coupon World a lot, but I've since migrated to SlickDeals. Here's the ShopRite thread: http://slickdeals.net/f/855205-Shoprite-Supermarket-CT-DE-NJ-NY-PA-MD-Deals

You can also get there by going to Slickdeals.net, then Forums, then Drugstore/Grocery, then you'd have to look for the ShopRite thread.