- 4 McCain Purely Potatoes $2.69 each, used four $1 coupons (4/1 SS) and four tripler coupons (no overage, took off $2.69 each) and will get back $1 SavingStar credit = $1 profit
- Ground Beef - about 6 pounds @ $2.99/lb = $17.34 and 3 Steaks $6.99/lb = $25.59 so $42.93 total, will send away for $25 rebate = $17.93 OOP
- Used $6.40 in bottle deposits, total was $36.53
CVS - I hadn't planned on buying any of the tp covers until I read about someone using them to store craft supplies. What a great idea! They're pretty sturdy so I think that they'll hold up pretty well.
- Jonathan Adler Designed Roll Cover with Bonus Cottonelle Roll $1.99, got back $1.99 EB (Monthly deal valid until 5/26, Limit 4 *buy one at a time) = FREE
- Gillette Venus Razor $7.49, used $2 coupon (4/29 P&G) and got back $5 EB (Limit 1) = $0.49
- 2 Pantene Sham/Cond two for $6.97, used BOGO coupon (4/29 P&G) and got back $1 EB (monthly deal, Limit 4 *buy one set at a time) = $2.49
- Used $1 EB and $8.99 EB, total was $2.13
Will use the Venus razor and Pantene towards the new P&G rebate - $10 WYB $50 worth. I've spent $8.74 OOP, but have $43.18 towards the $50 needed. One more razor should do it, making this about $1 profit. I'm happy just getting almost free razors, those are hard to come by these days and I'm partial to Gillette.