I saw these diapers clearanced yesterday when I was on a peelie hunt (see my 2/13 post for details on upcoming deal), but didn't think much of them. Then as I was drifting off to sleep, thinking happy thoughts, a wonderous idea popped into my head. "frugalsuz - you just found a $2 WAG diaper coupon the other day! Do you think it would work on these clearanced diapers? That's an excellent question self! We shall have to try it!" And try it I did....(and yes I do sometimes talk to myself in third person. Don't you?!?)
- Walgreens diapers - clearanced to $2.24 (down from $8.99), used $2 WAG coupon for diapers (found in Infant Care booklet, pic here) = $0.24 each!
Then off to Rite Aid for some glucosamine for my hunny. I was planning on using $3 coupons (2/6 RP) but spotted the $5 peelies on some of the more expensive bottles. They're good on any variety so I used those instead.
- 2 Flex-a-Min Glucosamine $14.99 each, BOGO sale, used two $5 peelie coupons and got back $2 UP (WYB 2) = $2.99 or $1.49 each
- Used $4 in UP's, total was $1.26
- Physician's Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Jumbo Mascara $10.99, used $3 peelie coupon and $3 off $10 cosmetics CRT coupon and will submit for $10.95 rebate (must include TMF sticker to qualify) = $5.96 profit
- Used $5 EB (adjusted down to $4.99), total was $0.21