- Kraft Deal - 4 Crystal Lites $2 each and one Philly Cooking Cream $1.49, used two $1 off 2 CL coupons and $1.50 Philly coupon (sign up required) and got back $12 in catalinas = $6.01 profit
- Ziploc - 6 Ziploc bags $2.50 each, used three $1 off 2 coupons (2/13 SS) and got back $12 in catalinas and two $2 catalinas (monthly deal, $2 WYB 3) = $4 profit
- ConAgra - 12 Hunts Tomato Sauces $6 (four for $2) and 3 Hunts Ketchups $4, got back $12 in catalinas = $2 profit *Was out of ketchup so this made me a happy camper!
- 2 Friendship Sour Creams $1.29 each, used two $0.55 coupons = $0.19 each
- 5 Friskies cat treats three for $4, fourth was $1.60 & fifth was $1.79 (just needed four, not sure why I picked up five!), used five $1 coupons (1/23 SS) = $2.39
- Used $5 Purina catalina, total was $27.33, overall profit $7.67 for everything
*With each of these deals, I got back a catalina for a free reusable bag (redeemable 3/6 - 3/12). As far as I know, just like last week, these deals are all limit one per Price Plus card. You can sign up for additional cards on SR's websites, print out the temporary card number and enter the code in Self Checkout under the "Key in Code" button (or your cashier can enter it for you if you use a regular line).