Friday, February 4, 2011

Turning UP's into Cash

One last RA trip for the week. Got my coupon order from Mad Coupons on Wednesday, which is when I realized the P&G insert wasn't included for this week. Today, my mom gave me her coupons from last Sunday, so I was able to do the Prilosec deal once. Its not a big moneymaker, but it is a way to turn a great deal of UP's into cash and that always works for me.
  • 15 Lays Stax $1 each, got back $1 UP for each (monthly deal, UP's are valid until 3/15) and $5 UP (WYB $15 worth of qualifying items, back page of circular) = $5 profit
  • 2 K-Y Warming Liquids $4.99 each, BOGO 50% off, used two $3 coupons (also here) and got back $5 UP (WYB 2) = $2.51 profit *Counts towards Buy & Save promo
  • 2 Prilosec OTC (42 ct) $28.99 reg price, $23.19 each with 20% discount, used $8 off 2 coupon (1/30 P&G), got back two $7 UP's (one for each) and will submit for $25 rebate = $0.62 profit
  • Used $53 in UP's, total was $1.39
The Prilosec is on sale for $24.99. You either get the sale price or your Wellness discount, whichever is better. This means that if you're at the 10% level on your card, you'll get it for the $24.99 price. This store had tons of Lays, so I didn't think twice about buying 15 of them.

No comments: