I did squeeze in some shopping today too:
- Crest Pro Health Toothpaste (4.2 oz) $2.29, use $1.50 coupon (3/21 RP) and get back $1.50 (SCR) = $0.71 profit
- Gillette Fusion Power or Manual Razor $8, use $4 coupon (4/4 P&G) and get back $4 (SCR #43) = FREE
- Drano Max $5.99 - there's a satisfaction guarantee on this if it doesn't work well
- 2 Rite Aid freezer bags $2.99 each, BOGO sale = $1.49 each
- 3 Musketeers Raspberry flavored $2.19 - 50% off clearance price, DBF and I have been looking for these for a couple weeks so I had to snag a bag when I saw them in the store. Forgot to put them in the pic
- Used $5 off $20 coupon, total was $10.68
Kmart - went here after picking up my car. I couldn't wait to get back in and drive around some more, so of course this took foreeeeevvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrr!
- Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Mascara Duo $10.49, used $4 peelie coupon and will submit for Try Me Free rebate = $4 profit
- 4 Tidy Cats Breeze litter pads $5.29 each (these were marked $4.99 in the aisle, grr), used four $1 coupons - doubled to $2 each (2/7 RP) = $3.29 each
- Tidy Cats Breeze litter pellets $6.99, used $1 coupon - doubled to $2 (2/7 RP) = $4.99
- 2 Wylers drink mixes $1 each - got these thinking my total would be too low to use both gift cards, but it turns out I didn't need them
- Used two $10 gift cards (from Hershey's promo), total was $8.99
This was new - I had to sign up for a Kmart rewards card to get the coupons to double. Of course I didn't realize this until we were halfway through my transaction. Since Kmart is incapable of having more than two registers open at once, the huge line of people behind me glared as the cashier had to void the order, sign me up for the stupid card and rering everything. Ugh! At least I used up both gift cards and don't have to go back to Kmart any time soon.