Monday, April 26, 2010

One Set of Coupons - Done

Nothing too exciting, just mostly bought the Bayer meters at WAG on their own to get that done with. Here's one transaction I did:
  • Bayer Contour or Breeze 2 Blood Glucose Monitor $19.99, used FREE coupon (10/25/09 RP *Expires 4/30!) and got back $10 RR = $10 profit
  • Stayfree Maxi Pads $2.99, used $2 coupon (3/28 RP) and got back $3 RR = $2.01 profit
  • Imperial Sugar $2.19 with in-circular coupon
  • Used $3 RR, total was $0.18

Starting to use up some of those RR's:

  • 3 bags Tostitos $3.99 each, used one $1 peelie coupon (I snagged an extra coupon Sunday when I found these at another store) and will submit for $5 Dos Equis rebate (WYB 3 bags tortilla chips, Exp. 5/15)
  • 2 boxes Mead envelopes $1.29 each
  • Butterfinger candy bar $0.39
  • Used $3 RR and $10 RR, total was $1.15

Surprisingly, a lot of stores were out of the Stayfree, but when I found some, I bought one along with the meters. At the final store of the day, I found both the Stayfree and Plackers:

  • Stayfree Maxi Pads $2.99, used $2 coupon (3/28 RP) and got back $3 RR = $2.01 profit
  • Plackers Dental Flossers $2, used $0.50 coupon (4/18 RP) and got back $2 RR = $0.50 profit
  • Total was $2.63 - paid with gift card

I managed to use up all eight remaining Bayer coupons I had. I received my second set of 10 coupons in the mail today from ebay, so I have plenty of time to use them up before they expire on 4/30.

ShopRite
  • 3 Sargento Shredded Cheeses $1.49 each, used three $0.75 coupons = FREE
  • Half gallon milk $1.99
  • Ready Pac lettuce $1.25
  • Bartlett Pears $1.78 ($0.99/lb)
  • Granny Smith Apples $2.74 ($0.99/lb)
  • Perdue chicken boobies $6.59 - the package was leaking so I didn't include it in the pic
  • Used $4 catalina, total was $10.32

I'm going to submit for a third $6 rebate from Natural Light at my parents' address (WYB $10 worth of produce, chicken or a whole bunch of other things, Exp. 5/2). I could have used more catalinas to bring my OOP down, but I wanted my total to be at least $10. I'm not sure if it really matters, but I'd hate to have the rebate rejected because my total OOP was low. With most rebates, I wouldn't care, but its not like I can take the chicken and fruit back to the store if the rebate gets denied!

No comments: