I decided that I wanted to get them re-pierced, and I've been totally stressing about it. Would it hurt? What if they missed the hole and I had two holes next to each other? What if they got the angle wrong and the hole was crooked? What if I lost my cool and cried? Sigh, I am such a worrywart. Eager to get it over with so I could move on to worrying about something else, I poked around the mall at lunch today, found a Claire's and got my lobes holed-up again for about $40. I figured I could get this done at a salon but surprisingly, none of the ones I called did piercings. So I had to wade through all the teenie-bopper jewelery in the store and endure the bemused expressions of passersby as I sat in the storefront window getting pierced. I have to wait two months before I can wear the purty earrings DBF bought me, but at least the hard part is over.
I'm glad its done, but I gotta say, I felt like a major tool walking out of the mall with this bag! haha
CVS - my third card, had a $4 EB that was expired. My store takes them within one week, so I wanted to use it up.
- Dove Sham/Cond (12 oz) $4.49, used $1.50 coupon (3/28 RP) and got back $4.49 EB (Limit 1) = $1.50 profit
- Dial Nutriskin Body Wash (16 oz) $5.49, used $1 coupon and got back $4.50 EB (Limit 1) = FREE/$0.01 profit
- CVS cotton balls $1.99 - gotta keep my ears nice & clean!
- Stamps $8.80
- Used $0.50 EB (quarterly spending) and $4 EB, total was $14.43
I had a whole scenario planned out buying the Nature's Bounty vitamins for overage, but they weren't on sale. Did I miss something? I thought they were BOGO this week?
- Schick Hydro Shave Gel (8.4 oz) $2.99, got back $3 RR = FREE/$0.01 profit
- U by Kotex $3.49, use $1 coupon (or April All You magazine) and got back $2.50 RR (monthly deal) = FREE/$0.01 profit
- Walgreens bottled water $3.49 - didn't feel like lugging this upstairs. I think it was a 16 or 24 pack - will use this towards a NBPR rebate I'm working on that includes bottled water
- Used $1 RR and $7 RR, total was $1.18