Thursday, September 17, 2009

Strike a Pose

Is anyone else shocked that Barbara Padilla did not win America's Got Talent last night and the chicken catcher won instead? Come on now! I don't even think he's that great a singer. Each week I was shocked when he was voted through one more time. I loved the Fab Five too, they were so much fun to watch!
ShopRite
  • Carbona color catcher sheets $0.99 each, used $1 coupon (9/13 paper - came with a sample in the paper, not in a coupon insert) = FREE/$0.01 profit
  • 6 Franco Rinaldi pasta sauces $0.88 each (4 day price break) *Also got a raincheck for four more. These are my favorite!
  • Grapes $0.99/lb = $2.53
  • Apples $0.99/lb = $2.86
  • 2 Perdue flavor bites $1.99 each, used $2 coupon (8/23 RP, adjusted down to $1.99) and $1 catalina = $0.99
  • Total was $11.03 after $0.10 bag discount

The cashier had some crazy notion that I couldn't use both Perdue coupons. In reality, it beeped because it was a $2 coupon on a $1.99 item, which I explained to her. She called over someone from CS who looked at her like she had three eyes and said "why can't she use two coupons? She's buying two." Hello! That's what I said. She said she got in trouble for doing that previously. I said to her - "well, you shouldn't have. Your store's policy is that you can use up to four of the same coupon." Hello!
Gigi wanted to say hello. She's been working on her poses and calls this one - "Surly, Yet Intrigued"

5 comments:

Amiyrah said...

yay! more SR deals! I love when you post them :o). I hope you're able to use my round up of the deals that I post on the blog. Next week isn't looking so hot, so stock up this week!

Laurie said...

What a ham your kitty is. Too cute!

Kathy said...

I really wanted the percussion guys to win. That would have been a great Vegas act. Last year's winner was opera and haven't heard anything about him. She was a beautiful woman with a great voice but opera.....I don't think so. Hopefully it will work out for the chicken catcher!!!

frugalsuz said...

Kathy,
Hmm, that's true. I'm sure she'll do well in some other arena.

Anonymous said...

I loved the "chicken farmer" and I also like the "granny Comedian"