- Blue Bunny Sedona frozen yogurt $4.99, used $2 coupon (received with rebate check from a rebate I did in July), will submit for Try Me Free rebate = $2 profit
- 9 Ronzoni pastas $0.59 each (Limit 4 per variety)
- 2 Arnold Country Breads $1.88 each
- Thomas English Muffins 12 pack $1.88
- Bananas $1.08 ($0.39/lb)
- Got $0.10 bag discount, total was $14.92
- Craig DVD player $24.99, will get back $5 (SCR #2) = $19.99
- Used $5 off $20 coupon, total was $21.74 - paid with gift card I received as part of a July rebate
My DVD player recently bit the dust so getting a new one for about $16 and not having to use any cash sounds pretty darn'd good to me.
CVS - FYI - when you cash in rainchecks, the system will automatically bump the EB amount up to a whole dollar. So $1.99 becomes $2.
- Thanks for this one Sarah! 2 Schick Quattro women's razors $9.99 each and 2 Schick Quattro cartridges $9.69 each, BOGO sale and used four $4 coupons (8/28 All You magazine or 8/23 SS) = $3.68 for all four *You could just buy these and use a $4 off $20 coupon to make them totally free. That's what I'd originally planned to do but then I decided to cash in some rainchecks while I was there.
- Raincheck from 8/16-8/22 6 J&J Travel First Aid kits $0.99 each, used six $1 coupons (8/2 SS) and got back $6 EB ($2 EB WYB 2, Limit 5) = $6 profit
- Raincheck from 7/19-7/25 2 CVS/Caliber pencils $1.99 each, got back $4 EB (Limit 2) = FREE/$0.02 profit
- Raincheck from 8/16-8/22 Phillips Headphones $6.99, got back $7 EB (Limit 1) = FREE/$0.01 profit
- Raincheck from 7/19-7/25 2 CVS/Its Academic Vinyl Binders $1.99 each, got back $4 EB (Limit 2) = FREE/$0.02 profit *The raincheck on these was for $3 and $3 EB, but since they only rang up as $1.99 each, they couldn't adjust the price up. It threw off my transaction a bit, which is why I added....
- 2 CVS nail clippers $1.19 each
- CVS Oregano $0.88
- Used $3 off $10 CVS purchase coupon (got from scanner today), $4 off $20 coupon (ask Pharmacist about Ready Fill program and they should give you a coupon booklet), $11.37 EB, $2 EB and $1 EB, total was $3.04