Sunday, September 20, 2009

Reese's, Reese's and More Reese's

Wow, the side of my table just disappeared into the light!

CVS
  • 2 Wheat Thins $1 each, used two $1 coupon = FREE
Rite Aid
  • 6 Reese's PB Cups BOGO sale, used three BOGO coupons (8/23 SS) = FREE
  • Total was $0.19 (tax)

Gift of Savings progress (DBF's name): $30.12 spent, qualified for $5 (I'm assuming that all of the Reese's will count)

Walgreens

  • 6 Reese's Pumpkins $0.50 each with in-circular coupon (give SECOND), used six $0.55 coupons (8/23 SS) = $0.30 profit
  • Geisha Mushrooms $0.50 with in-circular coupon
  • Total was $0.41

A&P

  • 5 papers $1.50 each
  • Got $0.75 employee discount, total was $6.75 - paid with gift card

2 comments:

Amiyrah said...

Hiya!

Just wanted to give you a heads up: flexamin glucosamine is on sale for 5.99 at Shop Rite this week. There is a 6.00/1 coupon in the 9/13RP making it free. I think I remember you saying that you use glucosamine so I hope that helps. Let me know if you need more coupons for it; I can send them out ASAP so you can use them before the sale is over.

Dreaming of Deals... said...

I've noticed that my pre-coupon total is what Rite Aid counts toward the $100 purchase total.

Your comment makes me think you think they are only counting the final $ paid. You can go online to the Rite Aid website after you enter your receipts and see what they count toward your total a few days after you enter each one.