August Monthly Totals
- Merchandise Total (before coupons): $2,159.07
- Value of Coupons & Store Sales: $1,134.71
- Rewards/Gift Cards/EB's Used: $826.91
- Rewards/Gift Cards/EB's Earned: $868.25
- Rebates: $87.95
- Total Cost to me (after rewards earned and rebates): $126.96 *This isn't all cash though. If I use a store reward (ie. RR or EB) to pay, its counted in this total because I used it as payment (I don't consider these coupons). Maybe I should start tracking how much cash I actually use each month...hmm...
- Total Profit: $179.65
- # of Items: 625, # of Free Items: 451
Rebates & Rewards Received:
- Cashed in 3,600 points on My Points for a $25 CVS gift card. I've used My Points for years and basically just reply to the emails they send me. The points add up really quickly!
- I gave a bunch of diabetes meters to DBF's mom's friend and she bought me a $25 Kohl's gift card as a thank you. Wasn't that sweet?
- $17.98 Staples photo paper x 2 (my address and DBF's address)
- $14.69 RA July rebates
- $7 RA July rebates (DBF's name)
- $10 Healthy Dentist parent's address & DBF's address - Finally! I sent an email to email@example.com to inquire about the status of my rebate. Wouldn't you know it but I got the check about two weeks later - what an amazing coincidence
- $3.68 Staples photo paper x 2 (my address and DBF's address)
- $10 Visa gift card (Staples pencil sharpener rebate) *Had purchased two of these but found out the hard way that if you use the same Staples rewards card on both purchases, one of your rebates will be denied. :(
- $5 Zantac rebate x 2 (my address and DBF's address)
- $25 RA gift card
- Voucher for FREE pack of Huggies diapers (RA rebate)
eBay profits: $15 - haven't really been selling much lately as you can tell