Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August Monthly Totals

August Monthly Totals
  • Merchandise Total (before coupons): $2,159.07
  • Value of Coupons & Store Sales: $1,134.71
  • Rewards/Gift Cards/EB's Used: $826.91
  • Rewards/Gift Cards/EB's Earned: $868.25
  • Rebates: $87.95
  • Total Cost to me (after rewards earned and rebates): $126.96 *This isn't all cash though. If I use a store reward (ie. RR or EB) to pay, its counted in this total because I used it as payment (I don't consider these coupons). Maybe I should start tracking how much cash I actually use each month...hmm...
  • Total Profit: $179.65
  • # of Items: 625, # of Free Items: 451

Rebates & Rewards Received:

  • Cashed in 3,600 points on My Points for a $25 CVS gift card. I've used My Points for years and basically just reply to the emails they send me. The points add up really quickly!
  • I gave a bunch of diabetes meters to DBF's mom's friend and she bought me a $25 Kohl's gift card as a thank you. Wasn't that sweet?
  • $17.98 Staples photo paper x 2 (my address and DBF's address)
  • $14.69 RA July rebates
  • $7 RA July rebates (DBF's name)
  • $10 Healthy Dentist parent's address & DBF's address - Finally! I sent an email to info@thenaturaldentist.com to inquire about the status of my rebate. Wouldn't you know it but I got the check about two weeks later - what an amazing coincidence
  • $3.68 Staples photo paper x 2 (my address and DBF's address)
  • $10 Visa gift card (Staples pencil sharpener rebate) *Had purchased two of these but found out the hard way that if you use the same Staples rewards card on both purchases, one of your rebates will be denied. :(
  • $5 Zantac rebate x 2 (my address and DBF's address)
  • $25 RA gift card
  • Voucher for FREE pack of Huggies diapers (RA rebate)
eBay profits: $15 - haven't really been selling much lately as you can tell
Wanna know how I figure all this out? Read all about it here and here.

1 comment:

slugmama said...

So glad you got your natural dentist rebate. I mailed my info out on March 10 and still nothing. I guess there is still hope tho, huh?lol