Sunday, September 13, 2009

Live Dangerously

Rite Aid - rebates in my name
  • Wet Ones Moist Towelettes Cylinder (40 ct) or Singles (24 ct) $1.99, used $1 coupon and will get back $1 (SCR #85) = FREE/$0.01 profit
  • Suave body wash $1.99, used $0.75 coupon (8/2 RP) and will get back $1 (SCR #64) = $0.24
  • 2 J&J Baby Lotions (*Rang up as $3.29 each so be careful if you buy these), J&J Baby Powder, 3 J&J Baby Shampoos and 3 J&J Head to Toe baby lotions - all $2.99 each, used $3 off 3 coupon, $2 off 2 coupon and two $1 coupons (had three of these but just realized he didn't scan the third, grr! Coupons available here or in 9/13 RP), will get back $15 (*once I buy one more, WYB 10, SCR #43) = $4.91 OOP ($6.90 OOP once I buy my tenth one)
  • Used $5 off $20 coupon, total was $19.16

Gift of Savings progress: $30.89 spent, qualified for $5 SCR already :) This makes up for the missed J&J coupon and the $0.24 I spent on the body wash. I probably would have passed on these deals entirely if it weren't for the GOS program.

Rebates in DBF's name:
  • Naked Naturals shampoo $7.99, used $1 RA coupon and will submit for Try Me Free rebate (form found on bottle) = $1 profit
  • Suave Lotion (18 oz) $1.99, used $1 coupon (8/2 RP) and will get back $1 (SCR #64) = FREE/$0.01 profit
  • Wet Ones Moist Towelettes Cylinder (40 ct) or Singles (24 ct) $1.99, used $1 coupon and will get back $1 (SCR #85) = FREE/$0.01 profit
  • Snickers candy bar $0.88, used freebie coupon = FREE
  • Huggies Jumbo pack diapers $11.99, used freebie coupon (from doing previous RA rebate), valid up to $11.79 = $0.20
  • Used $5 off $20 coupon, total was $4.92
Gift of Savings progress: $24.84 spent, almost there for the $5 level

Quik Chek - 6 papers at $1.25 each

Walgreens - had some RR's to use up and couldn't get excited about buying any sale items so I "burned" the RR's instead. The kitties were completely out of treats so I'm sure they don't mind.
  • 2 Mega packs of Solo cups $5 each (not pictured)
  • Friskies cat treats $2.19
  • 2 Whiskas cat treats $1.79 each
  • Used $2 RR, $3 RR, $4 RR and $5 RR, total was $2-something (can't find the receipt for the life of me)
On Sunday, DBF and I poked around a local craft fair and I fell in love with this beauty. I'm not sure what I'm going to put in it yet, but I'm sure I'll find something.
We also picked up this cork magnet for $1. Apparently, there's a winery named "Naked" or so the guy who makes these magnets told me. I was a smidge embarassed that he noticed I picked up this particular magnet, but oh well. He made 'em, right?

2 comments:

Pubbler said...

That Magnet is way cool. I should get one for DH...lol

Jennifer said...

I want that magnet!!!