"To redeem your one night's free rental, please enter the following promo code at any redbox. Note that the code cannot be used for redbox.com online reservations. BREAKROOM Enjoy!"
So here's my question - how long is the code good for? I know that in general, the freebie codes are good for Mondays only and you have to return the movie by 9 pm the next Tuesday, but this email doesn't specify any dates. Is this a generic newbie code? I didn't have time to get a movie tonight, so I'm hoping I can use this another time. What do you think?
I'm sure all you Redbox pros out there already know about this, but I found a website called Redbox Codes that lists all of the current codes that are out there. Good to know!
- Neutrogena loose powder $12.09, used $3 coupon (6/21 RP) = $9.09*
- Citre Shine Sham/Cond/Styler $3.99, used $1 coupon (4/26 SS) and will get back $3 (SCR #130) = FREE/$0.01 profit
- Sambucol Lozenges or Tablets (30 ct) or Syrup (7 oz) $7.99, used $3 coupon (found inside package that I'd bought previously) and will get back $7 (SCR #91) = $2.01 profit
- Used $5 off $25 coupon, total was $13.19, overall profit for the day was $21.81
*Buying the Neutrogena brought me up to $50 towards SCR #160 (spend $50 on participating J&J products, get a $25 RA gift card). I didn't spend anything OOP for the other items I bought, so this is a $15.91 profit for me on this rebate (I didn't figure the tax in here).
I had wanted to get some chewable Sambucol tablets but all the boxes were sliced open on the top. Isn't that weird? I wonder if someone was hunting for coupons.
CVS - my card
- 2 Caliber or CVS No. 2 Pencils (24 count) $1.99 each, got back $3.98 ($1.99 EB each, limit 2) = FREE
- Used $1.98 EB and $1.98 EB, total was $0.16
No vinyl binders at this store either. From what I've read on HCW and other blogs, I'm starting to think the binders are one of those items that only certain stores carry. I have rainchecks for these for both my cards, so I'll get them eventually. Or maybe not. Either way, its all good. :)