But first, a word from our sponsors...
CVS - my card
- 9 Mentos gums $1 each, used nine $1 coupons (5/3 SS *Q expires 7/31) = FREE
- 3 Mars candy bars $0.66 each, used three freebie coupons = FREE
*These also count towards the candy deal this week. I'm going to finish off the deal tomorrow
- 2 Bic Triumph pens $3.99 each, BOGO sale, used two $2 coupons = FREE/$0.02 profit
- Total was $1.33
- 6 Scotch mailing envelopes $0.39 each, used four $0.50 coupons (7/26 RP) = $0.51 total or $0.08 each
I just ordered more of these coupons on ebay. Hopefully I'll get them before the end of the week.
- 3 Blue Bunny pints $0.99 each, used three $1 coupons (adjusted down to $0.99 each, have to join Scream Team to get the coupon, it will be emailed to you - you can print as many as you want, FYI these have been beeping for me at the register), got back $3 catalina and catalina for free reusable bag = $3 profit
- 3 Snapples $1 each, used three $0.75 coupons (tearpad - found at Target) = FREE
- 4 No Nonsense Trouser Socks $1.49 each, used four $1 peelie coupons = $1.96 or $0.49 each
- Got $0.10 bag discount, total was $2.23
Stopped by Blockbuster on my way home and redeemed a coupon for a free rental. I got this from being a member of erewards and doing surveys with them. There are a bunch of rewards, but the Blockbuster one always looks the best to me.Shadow had a play date with Rocky and Riley on Sunday afternoon. Notice the blue tie cord on the ground? Much to Shadow and Rocky's relief, Riley is tethered to this cord and it only reaches so far. This means that both dogs had a stalking/nipping/biting/jumping-free zone. Rocky is already a master at skirting around the edges of this safe haven and Shadow quickly mastered the boundaries.
Riley - "Hey there Shadow! Shadow! Shadow! Wanna play? Wanna? Wanna? Huh huh huh?"
Shadow - "Puppy-free zone in five feet, four, three, two, one..."
Don't worry folks, Riley's feelings are not hurt in the slightest. This little guy is nothing if not persistent. Over and over again, he ran after the other dogs (and all of us for that matter).
See, look! Here he comes after me! Hmm, something is a bit odd with this picture. What's up with those ears Riley? We've all seen dogs with their ears flipped up, but both at the same time? Riley, Riley, Riley, you are one of a kind.
Rattle!And he's ready to roll!Sunday was a hot, hazy and humid day and definitely called for a little swimmy pool action. Riley really has to really concentrate on jumping over the edge to get in and out. His little legs are just a smidge too short.
DBF cooled off Riley's head for him.
Riley - "Thanks mister! I'm out!"
Shadow - "AHHHHHH, thanks Dad!"