There's no rhyme or reason for combining these various things into one post, other than I don't feel like creating three separate posts. Well there you go, I guess that's the reason.We've had the craziest storms this summer. Its either been 100 degrees and muggy or violently storming. Summer weather for you I guess.
This beautiful rainbow appeared after another bout of thunder and lightening hit us. This storm actually knocked over a tree in the backyard. It didn't hit anything or anyone thank goodness.
Sure is pretty! Isn't it cool how the sky under the rainbow is so much brighter than the sky above it? There's probably a reason for that, but I didn't always pay attention in science class.
Never fear, Gigi the Vigilant is on the case. Notice her perfectly aligned paws on the piece of wood. She's ready for anything!
On that note, are you ready for some monthly totals? I haven't done this in a while, but I haven't had a month this good in ages. Here we go -
July 2012 Monthly Totals
- Merchandise Total (before coupons): $3,149.12
- Value of Coupons/Store Sales: $909.54
- Rewards/Gift Cards/EB's Used: $1,441.41
- Rewards/Gift Cards/EB's Earned: $1,964.07
- Rebates $588.37
- Cost for the whole month NEGATIVE $235.27!
- Number of Items 712, Number of Free Items 596
- $4 Stella Artois NBPR rebate on $4.01 of Popcorn #32169
- $5 Stayfree/Carefree/ob
- $25 Dos Equis NBPR rebate on $40 of meat DOSNA011
- $9.95 Physician's Formula Organic Wear Lash Boosting Mascara
- $10 P&G Spend $50 Rebate
- $25 Amstel NBPR rebate on $100.01 Groceries AMLNA004
- Mars Movie Cash Tickets (valid up to $9)