Before...After! Much more dramatic, don't you think?
Before...After! I think this is my favorite. It actually looks more like a painting than a photograph. I can't stop looking at the contract between the yellow petals and the green leaves behind them. I feel a little like Pioneer Woman, taking my photos' fate into my own hands.
This is my Rite Aid shopping from the past couple days. I've been too lazy to post about it until now. I got:
- Restless Legs Cream 4oz $11, used $2 RA coupon (Magni Life product) and got back $11 UP (Limit 1) = $2 profit
- 3 Samy Fat Foam Hair Colors $8.99 each, used $5 coupon and $6 in-circular coupon = $2.01 profit for each *Bought these separately
- 2 St. Joseph's Aspirin 325 mg (125 ct) $4.99 each, used two $2 coupons and got back two $4 UP's (Limit 2) = $2.02 profit
- 2 Eco Tools Loofahs $1.83 each ($2.29 reg price, 20% discount), got back $4 UP (Limit 2) = $0.34 profit *Go here for a $1 coupon!
- 2 Hartz Crunch & Clean Dog Treats $4.99 and BOGO 50% off sale so second was $2.49, used two $1 coupons = $5.48 or $2.74 each
Da boyfriend is just THRILLED that now we have a matching set! hehe!