Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wannabe

ShopRite

  • 3 Tostitos $6.99, will use towards $4 Bud Light NBPR rebate on 2 Tostitos (offer #31862) = $2.99 or $0.99 each

Bought a second set of three for a second rebate.


I also went to Stop & Shop to get a price adjustment from the Puffs I bought the other day.  I strolled down the frozen foods aisle to see if they had restocked the Red Baron pizzas and I slowly became aware that I was humming to myself.  Once I realized what I was doing, I also realized WHAT I was humming.  SPICE GIRLS!  Remember them?  I was so into them in the 90's.  I purchased not only one but BOTH of their albums, knew every song by heart and seem to remember purchasing a ticket to see their feature film.  


How many of you can sing Wannabe without missing a beat?  I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah!!!

No comments: