Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Multipurpose Dog Treats



CVS

  • Complete Multi Purpose Solution (12 oz) $8.99, got back $8.99 EB (Limit 1) = FREE
  • 3 Allegra Allergy Medicine (5 ct) $6.49 each, used three $7 coupons (4/1 SS) = FREE
  • 4 Purina Beneful Dog Treats $3 each, used BOGO coupon (3/18 SS) = $9
Read on a blog that the Beneful deal was $5 EB when you buy $10 worth, so I thought I'd get EB's for this purchase.  Shame on me, I should have checked the circular.  Its $5 WYB $20.  My papers didn't get the BOGO coupon so I only had one from my mom's paper.  I'm not sure if I'm going to pick up some more boxes to finish out the deal. 
Gigi loves to sniff and lick Shadow's treats.  Sometimes she lucks out and Shadow crunches one up for her so she can eat the crumbs.  But most of the time Shadow is preoccupied with looking out the windows, napping, nosing her kong toy around - the usual dog stuff.  Gigi is then forced to entertain herself.
The treat becomes a toy.  Swat swat swat.
Swat swat swat.  I think that treat is still lying around somewhere in our dining room.

No comments: