A couple weeks ago, I noticed an odd thing. Whenever I turned any of the taps to hot water, the pressure decreased. Cold water was a-ok and it wasn't just one sink with the problem, every tap was affected. I figured it was just another quirk of this old house but it kept getting worse. Washing shampoo out of my hair became quite a time consuming task. Forget about washing pots and pans - better have an hour to spare. It turns out that the coil in our boiler was dying and today was the day a spiffy new one came to live with us. Oh what a difference! The pressure is better than when we first moved into the house! I guess it had been going for quite a while.
- 4 Bic Twin Select Silky Touch Disposable Razors (10 ct) $2.99 each, used four $2 coupons (3/18 SS) and get back $2 UP (Limit 4) = $4.04 profit
- Lysol Dual Action Wipes $3.11 ($3.89 reg price, 20% discount), will send away for TMF rebate = FREE
- Pepsi Next 2 Liter $0.99, used FREE coupon (printable, no longer available) = FREE
- 4 Pepsi Cases $3 each, got back $2 UP (WYB 4, Limit 2) = $10 or $2.50 each
- Sour Patch Jelly Beans 50% Easter sale - $1.49
- Used four $5 UP's, total was $2.63