Saturday, December 4, 2010

Waiting on my Coupons

ShopRite
  • Hormel Party Platter $9.99
  • 3 Chi-Chi's tortillas $5, used $1 coupon (10/24 SS)
  • Hormel Pepperoni $2.99
  • 2 Chi-Chi's Salsa $2 each
  • Total was $20.98 and got back $20 in catalinas, will also submit for Budweiser NBPR rebate for $6 when you spend $10.01 on turkey, ham or deli platters (will use the Oscar Mayer ham and turkey receipt from Walgreens yesterday to round this out).  
I had planned on getting the platter for $13.99, which would have cleared me for the rebate in one shot but I couldn't find it anywhere in the store.  I got the $9.99 one instead and added the salsas.

Also picked up two Jarlsberg cheeses at $2.15 and $2.31 each.  I'll use these to finish out the Michelob $6 rebate on cheese I started yesterday.

I was hoping my coupon order would have come in for the week today, but it didn't.  I decided to buy the Pantene anyway, and I'll go back to the store once my coupons come in for an adjustment.
  • 8 Pantene Sham/Cond $1.99 each, got back $10 catalina (WYB $25, this deal is working based on shelf prices)
I'm going to use four BOGO coupons (11/28 P&G), so my OOP will be $7.96, which makes this a $2.03 profit for every eight.  I bought three sets of eight, so that's around $6 profit.  I now have $47.76 towards another Olay $20 rebate that I'll send to my sister.

I also picked up four Smuckers at $2.79 each, and used two $1 off 2 coupons (11/7 RP) and got back $10 in cats = $0.84 profit.

No comments: