Rite Aid - did this transaction mainly to increase the points on DBF's card. I'm still at 10% on this card and if I earn the 20% discount by 12/31, I keep the discount for all of next year. I now have 12 points to go, which shouldn't be a problem.
- 3 John Frieda Sham/Cond (trial sizes) $1.34 each ($1.49 reg price, 10% Wellness discount) and will get back $5 (SCR #58) = $0.98 profit
- 2 Tugaboos $0.89 each ($0.99 reg price, 10% Wellness discount), used two $1 coupons (found inside package) = $0.22 profit
- 8 Photo Frames four at $4.99 and four at $5 each, 50% off sale so $2.49 - $2.50 each, got back $2 UP for each = $3.96 (must buy frames starting at $4.99 to get the UP)
- Used $5 off $25 coupon, total was $20.09, overall profit $0.91
Then on my card, I bought:
- 3 John Frieda Sham/Cond (trial sizes) $1.19 each ($1.49 reg price, 20% Wellness discount) and will get back $5 (SCR #58) = $1.43 profit
- 2 Tugaboos $0.79 each ($0.99 reg price, 10% Wellness discount), used two $1 coupons (found inside package) = $0.42 profit
- Total was $3.40
- 6 packs Walgreens diapers $8.99 each, BOGO sale = $26.97
- 2 No Nonsense knee highs $0.33 with in-circular coupon
- Used $6 RR and seven $3 RR's, total was $0.64, got back $10 Jingle Cash for spending $50+ on merchandise. This brings the cost of the diapers to $16.98 or $2.83 each.
The Jingle Cash is only valid from 12/12 - 12/18, so you can't roll it into more diapers. And no, there's no bun in my oven folks. :) I am just stocking up for one day when I might need them. Diapers are so pricey, so I don't see the harm in picking them up when I can get them for free or very cheap. I had all the $3 RR's from the Natrol deal to use up so this was a great way to do it.