Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Free Printer at Office Max

If you order a Kodak ESP 5250 Printer from Office Max online, you can get back the full purchase price through their rebate program. The money will come back as Max Perks, Office Max money. I've never done a rebate through them, mostly because there are almost no Office Max stores in my area, but this is too fabulous a deal to not make you all aware of. Head on over to Sisterly Savings for all the details. The limit on this rebate is two!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am curious to see if anyone has been able to do this...I started trying last night right after you posted it, and I still haven't been able to get the page to load!

frugalsuz said...

I haven't received any comments from folks who have, hope it works for you!

Mary said...

I've used the Max Perks program for several years for my business - keep your receipts! Occasionally I've had credits not show up and when you call customer service they will say, oh...that ended the day before you bought item x... Luckily I've had actual receipts showing date/time purchased to prove I was on time because the way they post your purchases often has a 2-3 day lag, and it's up to you to keep records proving otherwise.

Stay organized, watch your account like a hawk, and you shouldn't have any troubles.

Going to try to buy my free printer... :)