- 4 bags Wacky Mac $1.39 each, used four $0.50 coupons or here (tripled to $1.39 each) = FREE
- 4 boxes Rice a Roni $0.99 each, used four $0.50 coupons (printable, no longer available, tripled to $0.99 each) = FREE
- 4 Kotex pantiliners $1.59 each, used four $0.75 coupons (1/11 SS, tripled to $1.59 each) = FREE
- 4 bags Wise chips $1.99 each, used four $0.50 coupons = $0.49 each = $1.96 for all four
- After DBF's mom's employee discount ($1.19), total was $0.77
Btw, did you know that A&P bought Pathmark? A&P doesn't take printable coupons and I bet their days at Pathmark are numbered. :(
- 7 Quaker Oats $2 each, used seven $0.60 coupons (1/4 RP), got $3 off order instantly b/c I bought 7 and got $0.10 bag discount = $2.58
I totally forgot that A&P has a limit of four coupons per order, but the cashier took all seven...and they ALL doubled! That was a nice surprise. These are for my sister and she's going pay me back so I'm not including them in my grocery budget.