Target - had my sister buy one of the juices. The Target coupons say limit one per transaction but cashier let me use two at once. :)
- 8 Suave lotions $0.97 each, used eight $1 coupons (1/11 RP) = $0.24 profit *found these over by the travel stuff, not with the other lotions
- 3 Ocean Spray juices $1.99 each, used three $1 Target coupons (click on Grocery Coupons all the way at the bottom of the page, also available on HCW - click on "Target Coupons" on main page, must have a HCW account) and three $1 coupons (1/11 RP or here) = $0.03 profit
- Market Pantry/knockoff Crystal Lite mix (this stuff is pretty good) $2.69
- Total was $3.11
Michael's - went hog wild and spent a whole $20! Alert the media!
- Yarn (not in pic) $5 - ma sista gonna make me a hat! :)
- Two large holiday canisters 90% off $0.45 each
- Medium holiday canister 90% off $0.35
- 6 adorable stickers $0.19 each
- "Memories" sticker $0.98
- 2 alphabet stickers $3.99 each, used 40% off circular coupon, took off $1.60 for one of these
- 2 holiday gift bags 90% off $0.39 each
- Holiday basket 90% off $1.49 - love that its just red and not too holiday-ish. I can use this year-round!
- Total was $19.13
Now, these are just so adorable that I had to give you a close up...(and yes, that's a wedding cake stuck in the midst of Halloween stuff. It was a random assortment I tell you!)
Look at those cute little boots!
I vant to suck your blood!
Look at that expression! He looks a little guilty, dontcha think?
I really love scrapbooking, its so much fun! Unfortunately, it can get very expensive...very fast, so I love when I can find these great clearance deals. I love to just buy things that I see are cute, with no set purpose for them in mind. Then, when I feel like scrapbooking, I look through all my goodies to see if I have something that works. Its like a treasure hunt.
Michael's had a beautiful display of jewelery-making goodies and it looks like a lot of fun! I'm a little overwhelmed and not sure where to start. Any recommendations?