Monday, November 21, 2011

Excedrin Substitute

This may have been posted other places already but it was news to me.  I wanted to buy the double pack of Excedrin that's free after EB's at CVS today and tomorrow (plus yesterday too) but the store didn't have any.  They allowed me to substitute the 8 pack of the Excedrin Extra Strength and the EB's printed automatically!

CVS
  • Excedrin Extra Strength (8 pk) $0.99, got back $0.99 EB (Limit 1) = FREE
  • 3 Hallmark Cards $0.99 each, got back $3 EB (WYB 3, Limit 1) = FREE/$0.03 profit
  • Used $3 EB, total was $1.17
Tonight I'm going to hit up Acme for the gift card - spend $100, get back a $20 catalina.  I'm really low on soda, so I'm going to use the catalina right away for five packs of Coke ($13), a box of clementines ($3.99) and some other goodies.

No comments: