Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Back in Business




Ahh, that feels so good!  The cable guy came to the house yesterday, but of course there was some issue and I had no internet last night.  What a tease.  But now we're back up and running.  The house is still quite a mess, so for now, we'll use my dryer as a backdrop.  (I have a dryer!  WOOT!)


Rite Aid

  • Duracell 9 volt Batteries $5.74, used $1 coupon (11/27 P&G), got back $1 UP (Limit 1) = $3.74

Bought a second pack of 9 volt batteries at a second store on a separate card.  Now I'll submit both of these receipts for a $2.50 rebate (WYB 2, SCR #3).  I find its easy to get deals on AA and AAA batteries, but 9 volt is tricky so I don't mind spending a little more.  All in all, I spent $4.98 or $2.49 each.  And I used UP's to pay of course.  The batteries count towards the Season of Savings program for the week, but I'm not going after that.


I also picked up three cases of Diet Pepsi for $10.98 with a $2 UP reward back (got the Santa candy for $0.50 so I could use a $10 UP and a $1 UP).  I drank my last can of soda today so these were definitely needed. 


ShopRite

  • 4 Pantene Sham/Conds $3.99 each, used two $3 off 2 coupons (11/27 P&G) and got back $10 catalina = FREE/$0.04 profit
  • Total was $11.26 with tax

No comments: