Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Crazy Lady

Yesterday was one of those days where I ran around from store to store to store, grabbing up goodies.  Luckily, they're all on my way home so I didn't burn any extra gas.  Here's what I got:

Stop & Shop 
  • 2 $100 Lowes Gift Cards (bought separately), got back $10 catalina for each = $20 profit
Acme is having a similar deal starting on 11/18, but you get back a $20 catalina for every $100 gift card.  I'll definitely be picking up some more Lowes cards there (and then free groceries!).  

Rite Aid
  • Crest Whitening Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste (4 oz) $2.99, used $1 coupon (10/30 P&G) and will get back $2.99 (SCR # 34) = $1 profit
  • LA Looks $2.99, used $1 coupon (10/9 RP) and got back $2 UP (Limit 1) = FREE/$0.01 profit
  • Culturelle Probiotic or Digestive Aid (30 ct) and Estroven Max Strength $15 each, got back two $15 UP's (Limit 1 for each) = FREE
  • 3 Orbit Gums (14 ct) $1 each, got back three $1 UP's (Limit 3) = FREE 
  • Used $5/$25 coupon (from entertainment book - friend gave this to me) and two $3.50 UP's, total was around $20 something
Wouldn't normally have gone for all the freebies, but I'm trying to increase the points total on DBF's card.  Gotta get to 1000 to keep the 20% discount for next year.

CVS - went for the Skippy PB deal.  I'm down to my last jar and DBF is a big PB eater so these will all get eaten.  Bought these at a bunch of different stores:
  • 18 jars Skippy Peanut Butter $1.66/7 each, got back $10 gift card (for spending $30) = $1.11 each

No comments: