- 4 Marcal rolls of toilet paper four for $3/$0.75 each (must buy four for this price)
- 4 Marcal tissues $0.99 each
- 4 Milo's Kitchen Dog Treats $2.50 each, used four $1.50 coupons (6/26 SS) = $4 or $1 each
- Got back two $5 catalinas (for buying six qualifying items x 2) and two catalinas for a FREE reusable bag, total was $11.56 (got $0.10 bag discount)
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor $8.79 ($10.99 reg price, 20% discount), used $4 coupon (7/31 P&G) and got back $5 UP (Limit 2) = $0.21 profit
- Oral B Complete or 3D Action Power Toothbrush $5.99, used $3 coupon (7/31 P&G) and will get back $2.99 (SCR #39) = FREE
- Used $1 non-prescription purchase coupon (Aug. Video Values) and two $3 UP's, total was $1.33
I also found a TMF rebate on a package of USPS Bandit packaging tape ($4.23 with 20% discount). I'm going to keep an eye out for another package with this rebate because there's a SCR on these this month! When you buy two, you'll get back $4 (SCR #52, Limit 2 offers). If I can find another TMF, that's a $4 profit. If I can't find a TMF, there are also packages with a $2 rebate on them, that would make this a $1.77 profit. Either way, that sounds good to me. I submit rebates at multiple addresses (mine, DBF's and my parents') so you'd have to have at least two addresses to make this work for you too.